Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

little rant

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

little rant Empty
PostSubject: little rant   little rant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:22 am

ok so i am not a vegan or vegetarian but i have many friends who are and we manage to get on just fine... so today at work the men were discussing the fat content in burgers at fast food places, having worked at a beef processing plant I was enjoying the conversation, we then moved on to other products that come from beef when this woman who sits behind me goes off that we are turning her stomach and she doesn't eat 4 legged creatures and it is all just gross.... I wanted to tell her that the jello she was eating has beef in it, her make-up has beef by products in it, the old pictures on her desk were made from film that has beef product in it, her leather jacket was calf skin and her purse was probably goat kid, she takes premarin and we all know where that comes from hypocrites just drive me

wow that feels way better ;)
Back to top Go down
munchmom

little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: little rant   little rant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:39 am

Sorry girl!! LOL I would not have shown any kind of restraint at all. I would have let her have it with both barrels. Same as those that justify any kind of behaviour on religious grounds.

Oh my blood pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: little rant   little rant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:45 am

I'd have to agree, both barrels, fully loaded, right at her.

It's like the "I only eat chicken/fish because I am a vegetarian" people. You are many things, honey, but a vegetarian ain't one of them.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: little rant   little rant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:39 pm

I worked at McDonald's in high school and used to laugh at the folks who came in and ordered a big mac with no meat and fries. Those fries were cooked in a big vat of lard (I think they use plant based oil now??).

I'd bring a big, juicy steak to work and sit beside her next lunch hour... pick up the bone and gnaw on it for good measure. lol!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: little rant   little rant Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:24 pm

lol! People are free to believe what they want, but it's the people who don't do their research (like your lady who doesn't know where makeup, purses, leather, etc comes from), but lash out anyway that drive me crazy. You're a strong person to hold your tongue!
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: little rant   little rant Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:26 am

Thanks for the kind words guys little rant 757770
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: little rant   little rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little rant
Page 1 of 1