Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally She's here!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Finally She's here!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Finally She's here!!!!    Finally She's here!!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:11 am

Well finally little girl made an appearance! This mare has been waxed for 16 days, and the waiting was getting a bit ridiculous! Ha!!

Here she is BIG BIG filly, just love her! This is the mare our dear old friend gave to us before he passed as he wanted her in good hands. His name was Stirling and his wife who is still living is Betty and their daughter is Lynn. So when she came out I came up with "BLING" B for Betty, L for Lynn and Ing from Stirling!

Gorgeous straight foal and completely full of herself already!

Miss Bling!

Finally She's here!!!!  April2011130

Finally She's here!!!!  April2011152

Finally She's here!!!!  April2011141

Finally She's here!!!!  April2011143

Finally She's here!!!!  April2011174

Finally She's here!!!!  April2011169

Finally She's here!!!!  April2011180

Look at the steady stream of milk running from the side she's not nursing on! I think this mare is half holstein!

Finally She's here!!!!  April2011181

Few hours old, thinking about having a bite of hay with mama

Finally She's here!!!!  April2011183

Finally She's here!!!!  April2011184

So that's it! Grand total of 5 foals this year, 3 percherons and 2 paints! THANK GOD It's over! We obviously lost our minds breeding 5 last year.. But thankfully all deliveries went perfect.. Only issue was having the one mare not accept her foal.. He's doing awesome, gaining weight everyday and completely full of P and V! ha..

Here is a pic of him from last night, having a nap after his bottles.. Bubba, my boyfriend named him Bubba because he says he's always looking for his BUBBA! ha

Finally She's here!!!!  April2011149
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: Finally She's here!!!!    Finally She's here!!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:11 am

congrats on your lovely babies!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Finally She's here!!!!    Finally She's here!!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:24 am

She is beautiful. And her name is absolutely PERFECT! Bubba looks like he's living the life now. What a sweet little boy. Congrats on all the babies!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Finally She's here!!!!    Finally She's here!!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:36 am

Just gorgeous, Mere!!! Glad everyone has arrived safely. The waiting game is terrible but little Bling was sure worth the wait!!!! Bubba looks very content and real spiffy in plaid!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables

PostSubject: Re: Finally She's here!!!!    Finally She's here!!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks girls! And yes Tammy he's doing awesome, he'll be a month on the 31st, and they say the first month is the most critical.. So I hope we're out of the woods! But we can only do what we can do for him and we're trying our best! He's fiesty enough for 10 foals so I'm sure we're on the right track ha!
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: Finally She's here!!!!    Finally She's here!!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Very nice. Is this the mare you were hoping that Bubba would be able to nurse a bit off of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally She's here!!!!    Finally She's here!!!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally She's here!!!!
Page 1 of 1