Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........

Go down 
+36
Jazz's Girl
TripleCRanch
TopSecret
jbrat
imarowdyrebel
Tammy
MSFarm
Sooke
Flicka
Tango
Reggie
brighteyes
Jewels
HardTackSpurs
mypony
Simi
Brown
Barefoot_Horsegirl
MoonShadow
munchmom
mountaincowgirl
SexyDexy
Freva
strutsomestuff
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Fiere
Loves Color
Krista
teekathepony
Ellie*Mae
oldladynewhorse
charlo
withaTwist
Wissy
Wil-If-I-Want
just joan
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Hanover

Hanover

GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........   GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:27 pm

TCR.......I sent you a private message but want to apologize publically if I caused you embarrassment by my comment.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........   GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:56 am

HEY GIRLS...........I SEE NO ONE ELSE HAS JUMPED RIGHT ON BOARD HERE and given us some new insight into our group........sure would be nice if a few more of you would post on this forum........its pretty boring just talking to ourselves. so ........can I take one more stab at JUMP STARTING YOU and get you to OPEN UP A LITTLE.......doesnt have to be much......just a few lines........and maybe a photo or 2............PLEASE
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tanker

Tanker

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........   GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:03 pm

I meant to join in on this thread awhile ago, but couldn't find it! Glad it has popped up!

I'm Sarah, I am in my mid-twenties and reside in Fredericton NB.
I own a dog, 3 cats, 2 fish, and 2 horses... one of which will be retiring from lessons once my farm gets built to come live with me, the other it Tanker, my pride and joy! He is a 4yo F3 Appaloosa gelding that I had the pleasure of buying last year.

My spare time is spent riding, 4 wheeling, and progressing my 50 acre farm with the love of my life who I get to marry in slightly less than 5 weeks GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 368450

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........   GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 pm

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO TANKER...........THANKS FOR JOINING IN...............
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........   GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:54 am

Keep it coming ladies !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........   GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:37 pm

I just saw this topic this morning!!! Holy blind or what. I am 51 years Young, almost 52. I've loved horses since I saw my first one in Germany when I was 5 years old. My Dad got transferred to Greenwood, NS in 1969 when I was 9. When I was 12 we moved to Nictaux, NS. Both of my neighbours had horses. My parents wouldn't buy me a horse because they said I wouldn't stick with it. So I rode the neighbours horses. The one I remember riding the most was Red, he was owned by a family down the road that I babysat for. He originally came from Jim Durling as he and the owner were brothers. I rode Red everywhere!!! I met the love of my life when I was 16. We got married when I was 19. We'll be married 33 years in September. We had our first son Justin, when I was 20 exactly 13 months later!! A year later I bought my first horse, ironically enough, his name was Red. Red was great out on the trails, but in the ring he was a maniac. I ended up selling him back to his previous owner. Larry and I then moved to Clarence, NS. We had our youngest son Shawn when I was 24. I bought a 3 day old QH named Shadow from my lifelong friend Sue. We brought him home as a 3 month old. I learned a lot from that horse. When we moved back to Nictaux, I had to sell him as a 3 year old, as I didn't have the know how to start him under saddle at that time. I was without a horse for a year. I had heard from a friend that Roy Robinson had a pure white Grade horse out at his place in New Albany for sale. I told Larry that we should go out to the lake that evening. On the way back I got him to stop into Roy's. I bought Cisco on the spot. I had him for 3 years and was a member of the Valley Reiners at the time. We had a fundraiser for the Christmas Daddies called the Pony Express Ride. 2 riders at a time would go from North Kingston to Bridgetown with a bag full of our sponsor sheets. It was on that Ride that I got paired up with Delle deSwart. Along the way she said I should come up sometime for a visit so I could see the fox babies. She was raising foxes at the time. The kids, on their bikes, and me on Cisco rode up the very next day. We say the fox babies, OMG they were so cute. Then she said come on out to the pasture and see the horse babies. We went in and out of all the babies there a little bay filly came right up to us. her name was Lightning and she was Registered 1/2 Arab. Her other half was QH. Delle said if I wanted her, she would take payments. I ended up giving her 2 rolls of pennies $1.00 in October and I paid the rest with my income tax the following April. I came home andtold my hubby. Well needless to say he was NOT amused!! Over a 2 week period I tried talking him into letting me have her. No Way. I had gone out and built her a very nice straight stall in my barn for her and everything. One day he came in the house and said if you want her you can have her right out of the blue. Well I called Delle and she was delivered the same day. I found out awhile later what had changed his mind. Justin had gone out and asked his Dad if he could have Lightning. Larry said no, and Justin started to cry. WOW!!! I ended up selling Cisco to Fuzzy Connell a year later because he had become so herd-bound to Lightning that he would spin in the middle of the road, with me on him, trying to get back to her. Fuzzy sold him to Steve Loomer who named him Wild Bill. His daughter Crystal gamed him for years. Lightning was an awesome mare!! She was a yearling when I bought her, I did all the groundwork with her and Justin and I started her under saddle. She was Justin's first horse and he showed her from the time he was 12 until he left home at 20. We both showed Lightning, in Penning, Reining, Gymkhana, Open Shows and the Arab breed shows as well as lots of trail riding. We lost Lightning in 2005. Dylan is my Registered Pinto gelding that is out of Lightning. I held her while she was being breed for him on Valentine's Day. Dylan has quickly become another all around horse. I do Open Shows, Penning, a little gaming and a lot of trail riding. He is 13 years old now!! 6 years ago Audi, Registered 1/2 Arab (his other 1/2 is Morgan) came into my life. He is Lightning's half brother, same sire. He was an untouched 13.1hh 3 year old gelding. He is now 15.2hh and a very nice boy to have around. I'm just getting back into riding him. I've had a young friend of mine riding him for the last 2 years. I want to be able to give Dylan some time off now and then.
Hmmm that's my family and horse story.
I also have 2 barn cats Jules who was born at my barn and Mama who I got from TC as a kitten. I have my housecat Salem, who was born here at home, as my house cat. We lost Simon earlier this year, my other housecat. Taylor is my 5 1/2 year old Australian Cattle Dog. We have 3 grandchildren with Justin, Kaylin, Aiden and Jaxon and we have one grandson with Shawn, Austin. Austin has been living with us since December, when his mother decided to leave him and move out west. He stays here Sunday night to Friday night, then he goes to stay with his dad on the weekends. I will add pics after Austin and I have lunch.
I just posted a ton of pics and they all disappeared!!! Okay, I'm going to give this one more try.
Audi:
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Picture632
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Myria553
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 BMC016-2
Jules:
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 S513126370_595827_2967
Dylan:
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 RampageandCharlie025-2
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Gelding
Simon:
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 2007_1227aroundthehouse0006
Salem:
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 2007_1227aroundthehouse0001
Mama:
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 2007_0722AppRide0003
Taylor:
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 BMC006-5
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 2007_05270005
Dylan as a yearlinkg at the Valley Reiners Show. He won the Champion of Champions Halter Class:
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Thbe208af7
Lightning:
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Wu3-1
Audi when I first got him as a 3 year old. He was 13.1hh, he`s now 15.2hh
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 5e3009d4

Last edited by Lightning on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........   GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:07 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIGHTNING.........glad you finally found your glasses........hahahaha cant wait for the pix./
Back to top Go down
Camilleathome

Camilleathome

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........   GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Hi everyone. Im new here and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Camille im 26 years old. Married to the love of my life Al. First thing most people notice is the age difference(He is 50) then when they get to know us they realize how well we mesh and forget the age difference.

GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 40325_10

In three days we are moving onto our farm in Aldouane where Im hoping to move my two horses as soon as possible. Bear who Im getting from barefoot_horsegirl and Lady who Im getting from someone in Cape breton. Both are Standardbreds.

The barn
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 54192712

Me and Bear on our first visit(It was -40!!!)
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Imag0410

Lady
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 13156_10

We share our lives with two miniature poodles which we love to bits. Henry and Esme

Me and Henry
GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 29188510

Esme enjoying a snow day

GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 65729_10

Our goal is to settle a nice homestead where we can garden and raise a few chickens goats, maybe some berkshire pigs. Nice little hobby farm.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........   GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Welcome to M-E Love the pictures and congrats on your new farm, :)..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Camilleathome

Camilleathome

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........   GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Simi wrote:
Welcome to M-E Love the pictures and congrats on your new farm, :)..

Thanks. I still cant believe were going to be there in three days. I have to stay behind until I procure work from home but hubby gets to relax a bit and enjoy the country. Which I know he is going to love. We are two minutes from the beach also. I look forward to going swimming with my horse!
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........   GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 am

Welcome welcome welcome Camilleathome! So nice to met you...lovely pic's too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........   GETTING TO KNOW US ALL........... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GETTING TO KNOW US ALL...........
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bloggers-
Jump to: