Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse

Go down 
+13
Tango
Fiere
Lightning
Barefoot_Horsegirl
teekathepony
oldladynewhorse
charlo
Wissy
Ellie*Mae
Hanover
SexyDexy
just joan
Freva
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Empty
PostSubject: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:17 am

Jayne just let me know she has to head to outpatients....apparently her situation with the infected bite isn't improving. Can keep you posted !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 am

Sure hope all goes well for her at the Emergency.........not funny at all........keeping the faith here. Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:45 am

That's not good news at all :( let us know as soon as you hear anything Val. Give her a hug for me.
Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Truly this is nothing to fool with. Glad that she is getting medical attention and wish her all the best Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse 573748
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:52 pm

oh dear - good luck, and keep us posted?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:39 pm

good vibes coming her way.. hope all is ok..
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh wow, thinking of her, hoping all goes well and she get in and out quickly with the problem looked after
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Update..... Jayne is back home after IV anitbiotics...back tomorrow for more treatments and tests. They gave her some "good" lala drugs for discomfort. I hope the stronger meds kick in quickly!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 pm

IV antibiotics....and more tomorrow........shoot....obviously the oral stuff wasnt taking care of it.........hope those LALA meds make her very happy........hugs for Jayne. :hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:00 am

Thank you everyone for the jingles and hugs!! I tried to post a picture of the mess but can't get it to work. I am very groggy though. I don't wish this on anyone. It is very painful and stinky!! Now everything I use to clean my boob has to be thrown away or disinfected including my PJs the spot. because they touched. Going back to bed for awhile. Lala pills are working. Will update later.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:57 am

Oh.My.****!. Saw the pics on FB - holy crap!!!!!!! I hope that turns around quick..... :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:23 am

Oh my gosh, sending good vibes right away! I saw the pictures on facebook this morning. :( Looks terrible J!
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:29 am

eep I as well saw the picture...major big hugs, but from a distance as it is kind of yucky looking. Here is hoping the new meds do their job and do it well.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:56 am

Holy thistle, that's nasty. Get your rest Jayne. Sending healing vibes your way.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:49 pm

omg.. hope the new drugs fix this up and fast.. I'm thinking about you girl... get better soon ok..
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:56 pm

An Update: I had minor surgery on my boob this afternoon. Docotr lanced the bottom part on my boob, took off and cut out the dead tissue, and took 3 biopsies. I now have a rather large hole that is packed, 6 layers of pressure dressing and enough tape to wrap me up and send me away. Not feeling great right now. Still high from the drugs and the freezing is coming out. Hopefully this is the end of it. Well, not really. I have to get re-packed and more IV drugs tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:04 pm

I;ll try to be serious here.......that doesnt sound like a whole lot of fun and certainly nothing to giggle at......I hope this picking and packing stuff makes a difference............but if not.........I;M thinking a real nice dip in the salty ocean wouldnt hurt.........much. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:34 pm

oh Good Lord Jayne.. all from a rotten freakin spider bite.. who'd da thunk... hope you get better soon.. I'm thinking about you and praying this is it.. it will now heal up just fine
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:51 am

Good morning missus.......hope you are not still feeling pukey this morning and had a decent nights sleep. Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse 757770
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 am

Get well soon!! (((HUGS)))
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Oh god, that sounds pretty nasty. Jingles to you on a speedy recovery and really good lala drugs!

Also, I hate spiders even more now. I have the heebie jeebies.
Back to top Go down
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Oh my, hope you are feeling better. I know one of my daughters teachers had a similar experience after a cat bit her hand. IV meds, minor surgery etc. Took a couple weeks but left no lasting problems - here is hoping the same for you.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Any updates today??? Val, have you talked to her?
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Yes, I'm getting concerned there have been no updates?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm

i facebooked her and she said she was feeling a bit better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse   Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Jingles Needed for Jayne/Oldladynewhorse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next