Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOOD MORNING LADIES............

Go down 
+7
MoonShadow
teekathepony
Bay-Lee
Lightning
Wissy
munchmom
just joan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Empty
PostSubject: GOOD MORNING LADIES............   GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:26 am

It's the first day of September, its beautiful out, and yesterday I got my truck back without having to go bankrupt to get it safetied.

For those of you who are not on facebook, Ed had taken the truck to the Dealership to have the safety done last week, they had given him an estimate of 5500 to have ball joints, rotors, brakes, tires etc replaced......needless to say, we didnt have the work done as we had expected a bill of a couple of hundred dollars at the most.

I had posted a RANT on my facebook wall and of course was really worried about what the Bleeding heart we were going to do as the truck is our only means of transportation.

Apparently my PAST DEEDS finally did not come back and bite me on the buttercup, but actually Paid Off.....When I used to have the Tack Store I was a great believer in giving kids that genuinely loved their ponies and worked hard to acheive their goals Special Deals and Extras especially during Exhibition week......no biggies, just Twinkle them and their Ponies, and donate money to the kitty for their winnings etc. I genuinely loved it, I had so much fun, I would bring in things for them to buy with their WINNINGS, lots of horsey trinkets and stuff just to make them laugh.......I digress, sorry.........

Anyway.......One of the fathers of a couple of these kids messaged me on facebook and told me he could help with the truck safety and set up an appointment for me where he has all his equipment done. Sooke followed me up into Sydney so I could drop the truck off.

By the time I got home, the garage called me and gave me their estimate of what REALLY needed to be done to have the truck pass. My Cost was 1263 dollars.......a great deal of the work the Dealership said had to be done was bullshit.......the fellows of course did some brakes and one ball joint and new tires and made sure that the truck was in tip top shape before letting it back on the road.

I have always done the things I do with an open heart and not in the least wondering about Compensation......I never realized nor wondered if anyone was Watching ...........But Stan Dicks was............

Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
munchmom

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING LADIES............   GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:40 am

THAT is why I love living in rural Nova Scotia. No big city bullshit!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING LADIES............   GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:54 am

Joan that is just awesome news.. as it's said what goes around comes around.. not always.. but sometimes.. So now you won't be stranded out in the middle of no where.. yeehaw..
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING LADIES............   GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:19 am

YAY for you Joan!!! I drove by that particular garage quite a few times when I was in CB this summer.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING LADIES............   GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:22 am

that is great news Joan..and I always say
" what goes around comes around ".....
have a great day, enjoy the beautiful day of Sept 1st...
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING LADIES............   GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:39 am

Yep, saw this on facebook. Stan seems like a genuine good guy, but no one deserves the helping hand more than you Joan!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING LADIES............   GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 am

NIce to hear that Karma is not always about "biting you on the buttercup"! There are some who just realy like to "pay it forward".. so happy you were a recipant.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING LADIES............   GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:26 pm

:k1091124.jpg: Yeah Stan Dicks!!!
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING LADIES............   GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:06 pm

:cowboyhound.gi

great news!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING LADIES............   GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:13 pm

It certainly is nice to see there are still some really good people out there GOOD MORNING LADIES............ 892293
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING LADIES............   GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:28 pm

GOOD MORNING LADIES............ 775395

It's so nice to know that there are still people like this in the world. I try to surround myself with genuine people - and have made many really great friends. True friends who can help you out without you wondering "what do THEY want?". It sure warms the heart.

JJ, you do so much for so many. Nice to see that you've been rewarded! KEEP ON TRUCKIN' (or should I say HAULIN' buttercup!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING LADIES............   GOOD MORNING LADIES............ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOD MORNING LADIES............
Page 1 of 1