Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happens when you leave hay in a stall?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wil-If-I-Want

What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Empty
PostSubject: What happens when you leave hay in a stall?   What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:44 am

It gets eaten.

What happens when you leave hay in a stall? 2011-09-090912511

The stall had a lot of loose hay in it from the bales that broke during hay season. The horses have walk in access to the barn isle way BUT the doors are always all locked.

Looks like someone knows how to open box stall dooooooors.

The silly blonde with hay hanging out her mouth? that would be mine. She probably ate the vast majority leaving little to no remains.

Dangerous scene.

Buggers!

My old mare used to open latches. I know a few who can. Looks like we'll have to rig something up! Next thing you know the culprit will be letting the stalled horses out.

Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you leave hay in a stall?   What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAH... nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you leave hay in a stall?   What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:56 am

Hahahaha. That made me think of the time I stacked hay just outside the stalls. Can you guess what happens when you do that?

What happens when you leave hay in a stall? 313564_10150367017926047_576721046_10253541_721547934_n

What happens when you leave hay in a stall? 299469_10150367017861047_576721046_10253540_1632641237_n

I was not impresed!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you leave hay in a stall?   What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:25 pm

WAY TO STEAL THE THREAD CINDYRELLY.

NEAT PIX BOTH OF YOU. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you leave hay in a stall?   What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:36 pm

I'm sorry Joan and Will What happens when you leave hay in a stall? 602907

It just made me think of that picture. Bad horses What happens when you leave hay in a stall? 366247
Back to top Go down
Wil-If-I-Want

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you leave hay in a stall?   What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Nooo! Keep the bad horsey pictures coming!!

I love to share threads. Tis the whole purpose of posting! C'mon! post the things they've broken, gotten into, squashed, pooped in/on or my favorite.. rolled in. Can someone say burrdock maddness?

Here is the worst "Bad horsie" photo I have of my little princess peach. This is was taken over 4yrs ago.

What happens when you turn a horse out with its arch enemy?

What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Willowattackoliver

Yep! That's right. She wants to eat him.

This one is pretty bad too! Believe it or not this is her only real rear in 6.5 years of ownership... and it was captured on film... (reason for poor quality - I just froze the frame & saved it in paint) When she came down I leaned forward and her head missed my face by a millimetre. Check it out.. she thinks she's a circus pony holding herself up on one hoof... good Job Willow, good Job.

What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Rear

Oh the joys of riding horses!

What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Hit

Believe it or not, we came that close without contact! I didn't realize I almost got hit until I watched the video for the first time. Its quite neat actually... we did a lope trot transition then she went up.. came down and we just walked away like nothing happened (blonde horse) and of course I yell to my BO "DID YOU GET THAT ON FILM??" (blonde rider)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you leave hay in a stall?   What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:42 pm

looks like a mosh pit at a concert. Horses have an amazing talent of getting into whatever they can! Which of course is what keeps life interesting for us all!
Back to top Go down
Wil-If-I-Want

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you leave hay in a stall?   What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:05 am

Agreed Tammy lol

I guess I'm the only one with a bad horsie since no one else wants to share. That's okay, I love Willow all the same :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you leave hay in a stall?   What happens when you leave hay in a stall? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens when you leave hay in a stall?
Page 1 of 1