Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dont talk to the parrot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

dont talk to the parrot Empty
PostSubject: dont talk to the parrot   dont talk to the parrot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Don't Talk to the Parrot

Mrs. Davidson’s dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman. Since she had to go to work the next day, she told him, “I’ll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I’ll mail you the check. By the way, don’t worry about my Doberman dog. He won’t bother you. But, whatever you do, do NOT under ANY circumstances talk to my parrot!”

When the repairman arrived at Mrs. Davidson’s apartment the next day, he discovered the biggest and meanest looking Doberman he had ever seen, but just as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet, watching the repairman go about his business. However, the parrot drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing, and name-calling.

Finally the repairman couldn’t contain himself any longer and yelled, “Shut up, you stupid bird!”

To which the parrot replied, “Get him, Spike!”
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: dont talk to the parrot   dont talk to the parrot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:46 pm

:lol: bawahahahha now that was funny.. thanks for a late afternoon chuckle!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: dont talk to the parrot   dont talk to the parrot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:08 am

good one Joan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dont talk to the parrot   dont talk to the parrot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dont talk to the parrot
Page 1 of 1