Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Water heaters...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves Color

Loves Color

Water heaters... Empty
PostSubject: Water heaters...   Water heaters... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:31 am

So, does anyone have a favorite type, brand water heater to put in a small water tub? I have heated water buckets for their stalls; but, I would really like to have a heater to put in the tub that I have outside. The local shop has one; but, it was 1500W and the husband wasn't going for that. I did find one online and almost ordered it; but, wasn't sure if it would do the job. This is the one I was looking at in a 500W...http://www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store.com/shop/index.php?page=shop-flypage-24601. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Water heaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water heaters...   Water heaters... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:58 pm

http://www.tractorsupply.com/allied-precision-floating-de-icer-1500-w-2170495 This is what I'm using in my water tubs outside, there is a metal guard that you can attach to it. Your local Co-op should have them.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

Water heaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water heaters...   Water heaters... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:13 pm

I have built in 1200 in one stock tank, and the other large tank I tried a 1000w floating one last year and it froze up other than a small circle where the floater was
I moved that one to a smaller 45gallon barrel trough and it works on that one, so now I have a 1500 floater in big tank and 1000 in the barrel and the built in one in the other.
Indoors we're now insulated enough that I dont use any in the stalls any more.
Back to top Go down
realalvin1

Water heaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water heaters...   Water heaters... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:03 am

Damn the foul weather!!I bought two, Harrison Howard rain sheet and Weartherbeeta and either are uncomfortable. I need a better one. Is Horseware Ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water heaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water heaters...   Water heaters... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water heaters...
Page 1 of 1