Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silly question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Has everyone noticed that during spring cleanup all the bbq's that go out have no lids? Is this because people are taking them to sell for scrap or is there some weird rule about having to remove the lid Silly question 948176

I feel like a doofus for asking that but I have one to throw out so I wanna make sure they're gonna take it. I've already pissed my garbage guys off once and they stopped collecting my garbage for over a month so I'm trying to be good.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:30 pm

doors on fridges and stoves MUST be removed, but I have never heard of bbq lids.....maybe it just makes them lighter , dont know kiddo, and its not a stupid question. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:00 pm

ya it is a dumb ass question.. the garbage men slam their fingers in that lid every time, so they are trying to cut down on compensation.. :suspect:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Okay, you're not serious. Just in one of your moods eh? Silly question 45324

Seriously though, my garbage guys thought that my bin wasn't close enough to the road (but that's where it was when I moved in and they didn't have a problem with it before) so they didn't collect anything for 3 garbage days (6 weeks). Plus they ripped the lid off and flung it in the ditch when I moved it and they finally picked up the garbage. I guess they were mad because I had stuffed it full. What the heck else was I supposed to do Silly question 107105
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:49 pm

now what mood would that be.. I'm serious, they are numb nuts that file workmen's comp every chance they get.. Did you not notice it's not the same garbage man for any long period of time.. :hide-face.gif:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:59 pm

well I guess I'll have to break out the toolbox then and take the damn cover off Silly question 421103 What a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Silly question 203650 ya I"m in a mood, I don't know why people take the dam covers off.. maybe they want to use them as flower box.. Silly question 338415
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:27 pm

You're a turd Silly question 45324
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Silly question 573748 I am ! You have to admit you believed.... am I right???? Silly question 542520
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Well I thought you were my friend and wouldn't try to trick me. You big meanie Silly question 107105 Silly question 338415

Does anyone else out there actually know what they're talking about? Silly question 203650
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:38 pm

people take the tops of the bbq for scrap :D
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:57 pm

I was believing her too! What an evil woman ... Plus I could just see our garbage guys slamming their fingers and then going after benefits. It's a sport here - what can I say?

You could always ask one of the garbagemen. Then they'd think that you really cared, which would make them happy, which means you wouldn't have to go another 6 weeks without garbage removal! Just a thought ...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Well I dunno about you guys but I'm sitting here busting a gut.. Greg thinks I've totally lost it.. well this thread made my day.. little things .. hahah what can I say..
Dexy.. I'm your friend.. cause only friends would yank your chain like that.. hahaha
Tammy .. really you believed me too.. omg you guys.. can't wait for my next story then.. I know who to pick on.. bawahahahhaha..
:geek:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:23 am

yes, you can only fool the ones you love.......... :monkey.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Silly question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly question   Silly question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly question
Page 1 of 1