Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Empty
PostSubject: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am

Come on folks you must have some good pics to share.. lets see what you've been doing lately..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:23 am

Just for you Wissy Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. 542520 I swore I'd never let anyone see this but it's just too funny. Now, I have no makeup on had been working in a rhubarb field the whole day (this was from a few years ago) so I was a little loopy at this point.

Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Rhubarbears-1
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:37 am

:affraid: :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 am

:affraid:
OMG IT'S BULLWINKLE

:doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:07 am

good grief I'm so glad you didn't wear these ears on our way to Cape Breton hahhaha
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:13 am

I gotta find the picture my brother took of the rhubarb in Whitehorse. All that sun make them MONSTERS :affraid: Let me look.

Check out this sucker!

Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Whitehorsehubarb
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:19 am

They can grow rhubarb in Whitehorse????
HOLY SMOKES will you look at the size of that!!!!!!!!!!! Put them suckers in your ears and you could fly.. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:24 am

WOW! That is one big piece of rhubarb.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:27 am

NELLIE THE ELEPHANT PACKED HER TRUNK AND TRUNDLED OFF TO THE CIRCUS............... :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi marvelous picture......you are some brave!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:29 am

WOW!!!!!! :affraid:
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:36 am

Quote :
They can grow rhubarb in Whitehorse????

They can grow a lot in Whitehorse, as long as it's a early maturing variety. Yukon Gold potatoes were developed there ;). I thought the same before he moved up there and told me all about it. It's an ideal spot for plants, 20+ hours of daylight for a couple months. The more sun, the more photosynthesis which speeds up growth.

Apparantly they can grow mosquitoes really well there too. Giant buggers that more resemble small birds :affraid:.

Now you all have to post some embarassing pictures. If I'm brave, you have to be too Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. 107105 Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. 573748 Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. 45324 (there's my buddy again :lol:)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:48 am

okay okay.. thanks for the plant / life lesson 101 hahaha..
I will go home and sift through loads of pics and see what I can come up with..

and for god sakes will you stop picking your nose Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. 45324
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:53 am

You'll have to get Purple to take it away from me because he's too cute not to post.

Quote :
thanks for the plant / life lesson 101 hahaha..

I kept it non-technical. If you want I can give you the full spiel. I am a lab instructor in plant physiology you know. Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. 45324 Sometimes I forget about how nerdy it sounds to others when I'm surrounded by it everyday Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. 338415 .
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:21 pm

hahah, nerdy that explains the pics.. :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. DSCI0004-1

Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. FallClassic042-1
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 pm

hahaha Joan I remember those.. good pic
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. P5100010

Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. DSCI0001-5
wish I could figure out how to post this as the video.........
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:57 pm

That first one (in the white dress) is priceless. The look on your face :laughing.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:01 pm

yes, I was a little stressed............its my I'M DONE FACE!!!!!!!!!! :nocmnt.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 pm

hahah.. I remember fairy one too..
to post the video you have to download the video into photobucket and put it on here just like you do the pics..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..   Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets see some pics.. anyone.. anything..
Page 1 of 1