Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What possess people.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mare

mare

What possess people..... Empty
PostSubject: What possess people.....   What possess people..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:58 am

I Removed the Rant because I removed the negative out of my life..
Thank you for all the great comments girls!!!
I am Having a GREAT day today!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: What possess people.....   What possess people..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:02 am

I agree with you mare.. sometimes you get drawn in and then want to kick your own buttercup for doing so.. sometimes you just have to comment on things.. but I try and remember you can't fix stupid! :roll:
Back to top Go down
mare

mare

PostSubject: Re: What possess people.....   What possess people..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:22 am

thanks Wissy.....

I just get sucked insometimes into thinking everyone I talk to is my friend.....

and I should also add that this vent is actually directed to someone outside the maritimes, in case people NEEDED to know......

see, I'm doing it again !!!! ARGH!!! Its a disease!!!!!!! :nocmnt.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: What possess people.....   What possess people..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:32 am

haha no it's not a disease!!!!!!! its frustration some times.. we need to stop worrying about what others think.. and besides by our age we've already established our life long friends and we know who matters and who doesn't. If you have a handful of friends that you can turn to when things seem to get out of hand then you gotter made! To Bleeding heart with the rest!
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: What possess people.....   What possess people..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:22 am

There are true friends and then there are the people we let into our lives. Because we are good
people, we expect the same from others. Opps! doesn't always work that way. They can turn mean
say hurtful things and really disappoint us. Consider them like horses. There are too many good
ones around to keep a bad one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What possess people.....   What possess people..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What possess people.....
Page 1 of 1