Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rude people

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Rude people   Rude people Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Okay so I don't want to sound like I'm just bitching but I'm really getting annoyed with rude people. I've learned in the last couple weeks who my friends are and who aren't. My truck and trailer have been off the road for a year now they both needed work and had a ride to any place i needed to go so didn't bother fixing either of them last year. However before that we would get calls all the time to move peoples horses or trialer them here or there which I would do not a big deal I'm going to do that for FRIENDS when i didn't have a trialer i actuallly looked threw my phone list and gave them names of people to call to find a ride to where they needed

However these same so called friends now won't even acknowledge that i sent them a message on fb. I need a trailer next weekend to move Target to his new barn I msg'd two people in particular asking for just a name of someone i was looking to get in contact wiht and contact info for another person with no reply first i thought okay they just aren' online but then i've seen that both of them are online of fb now which means they are just ignoring me.

I can tell you neither one of them ever even think of asking to use my trailer or have me trailer for them again I will laugh in their faces.

Anyway end rant i'm just super pissed about this and think it's so immature and rude if you don't want to get involved or give out info just say so
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:09 am

WELL.........that really sucks............just how far away from me are you............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
naughty by nature

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:11 pm

haha Joan way too far I live on the other side of dartmouth but thanks for the offer
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:17 pm

its THE THOUGHT that counts kiddo..............hope you find a way there soon.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:05 am

Well yah know that you learn all the time. And I've met a lot of rude people in the horse world.. So keep your chin up and just remember what goes around comes around and when they need someone the next time they won't have anyone.. I have my very close horse friends I do favors for and that's it! and that's only because I want to.. Other than that, NOPE because it's rare you get anything back when YOU need it.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:31 am

That sucks girl, I gave you a name.. call her if you need to..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Yup - the more I know people the more I like my animals! It's not hard to find out who your REAL friends are. And they will always be there for you if you need them. Ignore the other turkeys and don't even give them a second thought. If they ever phone you again for a favour just say "no". Don't even feel as though you owe them an explaination. It seems we always feel we have to explain our decisions and those type of people seem to feel that everyone OWES them an explaination. Just a simple NO is fine - they'll figure out why when they actually stop and think for a minute.

Hope you find someone to trailer for you.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Mere I think you'd be shocked to find out who it is cause you do know them lol.

I know that alot of ppl are like this in the horse world these are just two people that myself and my mother have gone out of our way for in the past to trailer their horse when they needed it or when my trailer wasn't working find someone that could trailer for them. guess thats the thanks i get :P

Oh and Joan your right it is the thought that counts I appreciate it that you would even offer knowing how far away your are from well alot of ppl lol.

I've found a trailer but I'm still just majorly pissed by the fact that they ignored me
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:14 pm

The fact that they don't seem willing to help you is bad enough ... but totally ignoring you is really the ultimate in RUDE for sure!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rude people
Page 1 of 1