Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some people..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca

Becca

Some people.. Empty
PostSubject: Some people..   Some people.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 am

As some know, I took in Mango's sister till I could find her a good home. I found Lisa who seemed like the PERFECT match. she works with my mom and told her daily about how great she is, family loves her, and she loves her to death. Before she left I told her MULTIPLE TIMES if there are any complications and you can't keep her, to send her back so I made sure that she found a great home.

A few friends sent me this,

http://stjohns.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-200-or-best-offer-9-month-old-husky-cross-lab-W0QQAdIdZ272828153

An ad to Dakota asking for 200 bucks for her (I gave her away free to forever home) and feel terrible.. as I mentioned she works with my mom (eastern health, so thinking they are trust worthy people..) and still talks the world about her, yet she doesn't realize that I called her out on her LIEING to my MOTHER's face and my own.. I sent her a nasty email, I'm absolutely disgusted the length that people will go (and drag a poor innocent dog into the mess) to get a quick 200 bucks.

I wish there was more I could do.. hope Dakota finds her forever home. like most female prominent work places word spreads around fast, so hopefully she gets what's coming to her :
Back to top Go down
shelly

shelly

Some people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some people..   Some people.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:51 am

I had the same thing happen to me with a horse. I gave away my QH mare for free to a "good forever home". She knew the mare had lameness issues and swore she'd address those issues and keep her as a pet and companion horse if she never became sound enough for riding.
Fast forward less than a year later and the horse is for sale for $2500....as a riding horse, even though she's still noticeably lame (ah, but that last part wasn't mentioned in the ad I saw).

Sometime people just plain suck. :(
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Some people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some people..   Some people.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:54 am

She'll get what's coming to her! Did you contact her to see if she'll give Dakota back to you so you can rehome her? Tell your mom to give her a smack upside the head for me!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Some people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some people..   Some people.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:25 am

That's a horrible thing to do. :( I agree with Tammy, karma will get her.
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

Some people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some people..   Some people.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:12 am

Well I got An email back, and it turns out not even to be the girl I gave her to, this one picked her up a week ago from another home!

Poor girl has been passed around too much :(

So I told mom, she went to talk to Missy and she said her dog got an obsession licking out her ears, so they're at home RIGHT NOW kenneled separately..

Like when is she going to stop?! Holy. Poor sweet Little lady mom doesnt know what to do, I told her to call her out on it but same time she doesn't want conflict in the work place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some people..   Some people.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some people..
Page 1 of 1