Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

things that go bang in the middle of the night!

Go down 
+2
Sailorgirl
Wissy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

things that go bang in the middle of the night! Empty
PostSubject: things that go bang in the middle of the night!   things that go bang in the middle of the night! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:53 am

sometime during the early morning hours.. I heard a bang.. things that go bang in the middle of the night! 382802 thought ummm the tree fell over,I'll check it when I get up .. Got up to find the bar fridge exploded.. some canned pop froze and blew apart shredding the can and blowing the door open .. pop everywhere.. what a bloody mess.. and Wissy sitting there looking at me, saying I didn't do it.. really I didn't.. heheh she's to funny. So what to do, well I got dressed and ready for work then woke up hubby and said I'm late for work and by the way the bar fridge blew up.. off I went.. things that go bang in the middle of the night! 515775
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: things that go bang in the middle of the night!   things that go bang in the middle of the night! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 am

Hahahahahaha!...I bet that was better than an alarm clock..."Oooooo honey, there's been an explosion...BYE!!!!!!!!
:doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: things that go bang in the middle of the night!   things that go bang in the middle of the night! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:10 am

SHOOOOOOOOOOOT............THATS NOT FUNNY........well maybe a little since no one was hurt.////////......but I can see you now....bent over to give him a farewell kiss...........hahahah............I only clean outhouse thistle...........you can clean up the inhouse thistle........... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: things that go bang in the middle of the night!   things that go bang in the middle of the night! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:11 am

got me thinking though./////maybe I should bring the pop in from the bunkhouse............ things that go bang in the middle of the night! 510297
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: oh my....   things that go bang in the middle of the night! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:17 am

OK I won't laugh....Turning head to snicker.....

At least it was not during the summer because you would of had all kinds of ants and bees and who knows what else.......

I know I know it dont freeze in summer.....But either way.....Sorry there is a sticky mess to pick up
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: things that go bang in the middle of the night!   things that go bang in the middle of the night! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:19 pm

things that go bang in the middle of the night! 5543 I think I just pee-ed my pants. Not because the fridge exploded, but because of how you handled it. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT !! things that go bang in the middle of the night! 831788 I hate cleaning up exploded things ... it takes so much time. I can just picture Wissy giving you the "it wasn't me" look!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: things that go bang in the middle of the night!   things that go bang in the middle of the night! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:12 am

yup know that hubby is officially home for the winter he can clean the whole house .. he said it took him an hour to clean up the mess the explosion caused.. lol.. one mess I didn't have to face.. came home to chocolate chip peanut butter cookies and meat loaf for supper and in that order .. yumm.. things that go bang in the middle of the night! 775395
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: things that go bang in the middle of the night!   things that go bang in the middle of the night! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:10 am

Things are looking pretty darned good at your place for the winter then! A house hubby - what a lovely gift. Just make sure he stays out of the fluffy robes and away from the bon-bons. They tend to get lazy then ...
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: things that go bang in the middle of the night!   things that go bang in the middle of the night! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:59 pm

I remmber this happening when I was younger. It was a 2 ltr pop bottle filled with homemade root beer. It was on a metal shelf in the basement, and it sounded like a bomb went off...lol It blew a hole through 2 layers of gyprock! lol

Who knew pop could be so dangerous!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: things that go bang in the middle of the night!   things that go bang in the middle of the night! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:51 pm

ahah TC yup anything under pressure sure can go off.. your to young to remember the old beer bottles.. they were stubby and had a thick bottom.. kind of like me..lol.. anyway we made beer once and placed it in a storage room in the apt we were renting.. then we went away for the weekend.. while we were gone the beer blew.. our upstairs neighbours heard the boom.. and it was loud, they had a key to our apt and checked on things often when we were away.. so in they came to check out what happened.. upon entering they were hit with the strong smell of beer.. omg.. when they checked the storage room they couldn't believe it.. a few bottles blew and the thick bottoms shattered and imbedded into the gyproc.. what a friggin mess.. being the good friends they were they cleaned it up but left the imbedded glass to show us when we got home.. if someone had been in the room when they blew.. omg it wouldn't have been good... never made beer after that.. lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: things that go bang in the middle of the night!   things that go bang in the middle of the night! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:13 pm

molotov cocktails indeed...........ahahahaha...........I can just imagine the reek.....yeuck..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things that go bang in the middle of the night!   things that go bang in the middle of the night! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things that go bang in the middle of the night!
Page 1 of 1