Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES

Go down 
+3
Tammy
Wissy
just joan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:49 am

Thursday May 7/09 dont have time to write this morning, gotta leave for a bone scan....will update when I get back.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:34 am

Tammy, Joan's right she's in the middle of no where and it is so quiet, so peaceful and lots of space.. a perfect spot for Sam.. he must be so happy..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:57 am

Bone scan? ... I thought you couldn't find the bone! Just kidding. Let us know how you made out. Thinking of ya!
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Love the helmet cam idea. Go for it!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:33 am

Helmet cam.. wow.. I bet Ed could fix that up for you.. wouldn't that be a hoot!!!!
omg Joan you would have instant stardome.. lol.. maybe make a documentary or something.. reality TV :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:37 am

Friday, May 8/09
I guess he is trying to make up for lack of content for yesterday.......Merciful god........I have to find DOG RIDALIN.......this morning (I've been up since 4.30) it was bucketting down and I had not put the horses away last night,,,,,shoot, well, it was unintentional and I'm sure they will forgive me.......the dogs too.......I opened the side door this morning and two drowned rats were sitting there waiting for me.........Bear scooted between my legs(if you can imagine)...and ran in the house........the pup just waits...........I dont think he knows he is soaked to the skin......anyway, I make him some breakfast and take him with me to the barn.......the man door is still open, so if they REALLY WANTED TO GET IN.....they could have.............no nice greetings or good morning nothing, that great big son of a gun is off and racing..........the cats scatter.....up the posts, knock over my garbage containers, knock over a water bucket, jump up on the sddles and knock them off the racks, of course they had help accomplishing these feats.............. :devil5.gif: :devil5.gif: AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH.......... all this before I retreive last nights feed buckets for the horses...........and they are pissed cause they are wet and cold........Bailey is doing his usual...I'm in charge......everybody move......you should see all the bald spots poor Buck has.....Bailey is such a good horse with people........but a shit disturber in the herd.......anyway, I run around like a lunatic opening the stalls and shuffling, hay, feed and water in and seperating the group........Buck and Abbey know the routine and wind their way through the gates and into their stalls........Bailey and Belle have the run in............its still pouring like mad...........the pup is now sitting outside chewing on horse manure in a big pile of mud............I KID YOU NOT........he is ridiculously happy with himself.......he bounds up to smother me with his love,,,,,,oh boy LUCKY ME........he does have the comcept of down.......but he just wants to lick your face so bad he cant help himself.....anyway, I have the horses settled, turned on the computer, check the FOAL CAMS..........SEE ONE BABY.......so click on OTIE and leave the picture there........I leave the bunkhouse door open thinking it may settle Sam down a little........cats decide to come in and get on a bed......Sam is beside himself just shaking and whineing......but not getting on the bed.......good boy sam....down........I'm making my first cup of coffee........I sit down to check some other things on the computer........that was my one mistake............Zig jumps up and lands on my shoulder.........and SAM JUMPS UP ON TO MY OTHER SHOULDER.........DOWN GOES THE CHAIR BACKWARDS........I AM ASS OVER TEAKETTLE WITH A DOGS DOINGS ALMOST IN MY MOUTH........the cats have disapeared but Sam thinks this is a great playing position and continues to lick my ears..............well, thats my morning so far........how about you guys.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:51 am

haha. sounds like everything is back to normal at your place.. I love Sam.. not so happy he scares the kitties.. so much for your peaceful mornings covered in cats drinking your coffee and reading the threads.. Sam sure put an end to that.. but just think how boring life used to be.. lol...Good Dog Sam!
I will be seeing you tomorrow.. lol..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:10 am

SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 DSCI0044-4

SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 DSCI0045-3

SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 DSCI0049-4

Last edited by just joan on Mon May 11, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:10 am

I think you need the Dog Whisperer...

lol

Seriously, in just a few minutes, he took a border collie intent on herding the horses unwanted and had him laying outside the paddock, untied and happy to just relax in the shade... all the while the horse owner chased the horses around the paddock and made lots of commotion...! WOW.

I am a believer...lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:21 am

Oh, I love Ceasar.......he is one of my heroes for sure..........if the pup was cured........however would I have so much to write about and laugh out loud.............I know.....I know............just for a little while longer........I love to see him full of the joys of everything........
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:34 am

oh..lol....I must have misunderstood all the cursing... it was cursing for joy!? :lol:

Cute dog.... they sure do have a way of making us laugh....
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:47 am

TC.. I saw that.. he's amazing.. Sam looks pretty happy with himself.. hahahaha.. the cats don't look impressed.. lol..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:55 am

Yes TC...curses of Joy........even saying THAT makes me laugh............he is soooooo much fun and they get old so fast.......I just want him to enjoy being a puppy for a little while longer............but he has learned a lot and is actually a really good dog.........its just the cat thing....if they just wouldnt run...........he licks them if they just sit...........and he really is a JOY to have around...........I wouldnt change him for anything........ :devil6.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:29 am

haha the last pic of him looking at you with his tongue hanging out.. like he's saying.. why don't they like me.. (Kitties) .. :devil6.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:37 am

so What's mister Sam doing this morning.. I know what your doing.. playing with the new trailer.. wishing I was there playing too.. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:50 am

How's the sweet never get into trouble Puppers this morning.. his he out looking for fun..????? :devil6.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:13 am

SORRY WISSY.......but Sat and Sunday were washouts......and I'm not sure about continuing with the blog........he is just being a puppy..........running and happy and big and not so dumb......he gets himself into trouble but thats it...........not much to report and I just cant make up stuff..........so, today so far all he has done is piss off the cats............oh yeah, Bear near tore a strip off him last night because he was really pestering the cats and Bear walked in and saw what was going on...........end of cat chase!!!!!!!! but how many times can you.......ok.....therres a fight going on in the alleyway fo the barn..........gotta go look
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:19 am

Bear was just giving the kid a reminder to LEAVE THE CATS ALONE.......Sam does not quite get it yet.......so I guess its Bear's job to remind him.........ok thats it folks..........I may just post something from time to time, or if there is anything exciting......but I think its just going to be LIFE ..........not really interesting to most folks. CHEERIOH........and thanks for tuning in...........Peace Out. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2