Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spare us some good thoughts, guys?

Go down 
+7
oldladynewhorse
SexyDexy
Wissy
teekathepony
Flicka
Loves Color
Ellie*Mae
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Empty
PostSubject: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:12 pm

my poor wittle Fraser is not doing too good...after discussion with the dr last night, we have decided to let him slip away here at home, on his own time. Other than what I have managed to get into him by syringe and by hand, he hasn't eaten a meal since Friday night....my poor orange guys have taken a beating this year...hard to believe it's been 15 years since I brought him home from the Humane Society, as a 5 month old kitten...and what a character he was !!! LOL That's him, cranky pants on the right Spare us some good thoughts, guys? 757770

Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Orangeguysjuly2010006_edited
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:14 pm

:hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 am

Thoughts are with you.. I just have to ask does he have pain meds in him to keep him comfortable?
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:40 am

hi, well he made it through the night. I can't do this, just watch him starve to death, even though he seems quite comfortable, and in no pain. :-(
If you pick him up, talk to him, or pat him, he purrs just like always. We are going in this morning...he got to the basement last night, and up on the spare bed....
he gets up and drinks, but he won't eat, or pee, so I think he is in kidney failure.
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:19 am

Oh, poor little one.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 am

Poor baby :( My thoughts are with you guys.

Spare us some good thoughts, guys? 757770 :tn_prayer114.j :hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:58 am

:tn_prayer114.j poor kitty.. my thoughts are with you at this awful time.. prayers for a peaceful passing
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:20 am

OMG - I phoned the vet - couldn't get in until tomorrow- they said to keep feeding him as much as I could get into him, as he is drinking on his own....I just came home from work to feed him...and HE PEED IN HIS BOX!!!!!!!! He went down to the basement and PEED IN HIS BOX!! And he's on the bed in the spare room in the basement...I don't want to get my hopes up - when I went into the bedroom, he lifted his head up to look at me.....OMG...you guys are great....OMG
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:39 am

We are going through the same thing with Tom's old guy, Stripe. He's 19 and not well. He has really bad days then out of the blue is good for a bit. He's still eating, drinking, using the box and looking for attention so I don't think it's time just yet (even though he looks horrible).

It's such are hard decision to make. My heart goes out to you. Spare us some good thoughts, guys? 209173
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:36 pm

My thoughts are with you, also.

:hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:45 am

How are things going today with Fraser, Ellie Mae!!! Thinking of you...it is so hard to see our four legged friends failing. Hugs!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:48 am

:hug.gif: This is a tough time for you. It's hard to know what the right decision is. And it never fails that as soon as you decide to end their suffering, they perk up. It's like they know what we are thinking. My dog Rosie hadn't been able to use her hind end in over a week and when I decided to take her in, we had to carry her to the van. Then when we got to the clinic parking lot she stood up as soon as we opened the back door. I hesitated for a moment but then decided to end her suffering. Once she was asleep, I felt some relief with the knowledge that I'd been able to end her suffering.

Sorry to ramble, but I just wanted you to know that you aren't alone during this tough time. We get it ...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:58 pm

oh my.. that's great.. hope he does ok at least for a while yet..
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Sorry I don't have a happy update - Fraser was put to sleep this afternoon...he was a very sick little boy...thanks so much for all your kind thoughts.
We don't know what exactly was wrong, other than he was 15 years old, quite anemic, and hadn't eaten since last Friday night,
other than what I managed to get into him, which is never a good sign...
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:08 pm

So sorry for you loss. I was so hoping he was coming around. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

:tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 pm

oh Nancy, sorry you had to go through that with the little guy. hugs for you
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:13 pm

So sorry to hear of Fraser's passing. Hugs to you, Nancy!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:01 pm

OHH Nancy, I am so sorry to hear of yet another loss for you. Wish I could give you a hug. :hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spare us some good thoughts, guys?   Spare us some good thoughts, guys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spare us some good thoughts, guys?
Page 1 of 1