Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rant.....frustrated!

Go down 
+2
just joan
imarowdyrebel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

rant.....frustrated! Empty
PostSubject: rant.....frustrated!   rant.....frustrated! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:47 am

I am getting very frustrated with people, if you have a horse for sale and someone emails you about it please respond.....even if the horse is sold to at least let the people know it is off the market! If it is sold take down your ad! We are looking for the right lg pony and hardly anyone responds, no wonder the friggen horses don't sell, you need to reply! sorry for the rant :(

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: rant.....frustrated!   rant.....frustrated! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:05 am

that would certainly piss me off too...........common courtesy is number one in my book.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: rant.....frustrated!   rant.....frustrated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 pm

I remember helping firebug find a horse a while back,, emailed person who had a horse advertised.. took me four emails to get a responses.. then everytime I made a plan for us to go she, person made an excuse why that wasn't a good time, .. finally person decided not to sell... why the Bleeding heart waste our time.. geesh..
Back to top Go down
Salsasue

PostSubject: Re: rant.....frustrated!   rant.....frustrated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:23 pm

They don't seem interested in selling if they aren't getting back to you, but on the other hand I know where the sellers are coming from. I'm trying to sell my filly and you get so many tire kickers you get tired of answering the emails, but in the end I always reply..

Good luck on the hunt!

Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: rant.....frustrated!   rant.....frustrated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:01 pm

thanks I found two I am interested in, one I called because they had a phone number and he sounds great, a little smaller than I had hoped for but in my price range and seems to do the things I need him to do.....the other one I emailed yesterday morning and haven't heard anything yet...... we shall see hopefully my daughter will be riding her own pony again soon....
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: rant.....frustrated!   rant.....frustrated! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:55 am

I hear you...I have been on both sides of the coin. As a seller, I try to promtly answer all inquiries I am sure a few might slip and for those I apologize but I think responding to an inquiry is a common courtesy. I am from the old school and technology is sort of a new thing and I am always a bit paranoid still and wonder often if my replies have reached their destinations so it also nice to at least get a response back at least knowing they have been received. I also find if extremely annoying if you inquire as a buyer and receive no response.....it only takes a short time to say yes... available or no...gone.

Good luck in your search. I am sure the right pony is out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: rant.....frustrated!   rant.....frustrated! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:12 pm

I know when I was shopping for a pony I went and looked at 4 and e-mailed/called about at least a dozen more before I got an e-mail about Amigo. And there were NONE on CB at all that were at all suitable. Unbroke messes that were ridiculously over priced, or string ponies that were dead quiet but not actually broke to ride (thus wouldn't teach my daughter much). And ponies from away that were in any way kid safe were priced as if they were made of gold (which they are, but I had limitations on my checkbook).

I finally put an ad on kijiji looking for a pony, 10-13hh, MUST BE SOUND, BROKE TO RIDE AND KID SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and within a day I got an e-mail about Amigo, I went to see him in Antigonish, he was priced right, and very quiet with children, so I bought him. He is 13.2hh, trained hunters (ex lesson pony), but is taking his western lessons pretty well, and though not really a decent small child's/leadline pony, he will be sound for many years and is large enough to take myself as a rider. So in my eyes I've more of a future investment, lol.

Anyways, all babbling aside, it took about 6 months but I found a quite decent little pony. I got really tired of all the bullcrap, and just put up a wanted ad, and there he was! You will find one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rant.....frustrated!   rant.....frustrated! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rant.....frustrated!
Page 1 of 1