Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THANK YOU LADIES .........

Go down 
+2
Ellie*Mae
just joan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

THANK YOU LADIES ......... Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU LADIES .........   THANK YOU LADIES ......... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:50 am

THANK YOU GIRLS for voting for my Haimish Collage.......I know its not normal, but I needed to enter it.......thistle, I am crying now............He was pretty special to me.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU LADIES .........   THANK YOU LADIES ......... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:00 pm

no brainer, hun THANK YOU LADIES ......... 757770 THANK YOU LADIES ......... 757770 THANK YOU LADIES ......... 757770
Back to top Go down
amadtatter

amadtatter

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU LADIES .........   THANK YOU LADIES ......... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:28 pm

I love it..his personality totally shines through these photos...
Back to top Go down
munchmom

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU LADIES .........   THANK YOU LADIES ......... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:25 pm

You made him special for us too Joan. We know how much you miss him! :36_1_67[1].gif
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU LADIES .........   THANK YOU LADIES ......... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Yup - he was pretty darned special to all of us. Even though most of us didn't have the pleasure of meeting him, we got to know him through all your stories and pictures. Love the pics!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU LADIES .........   THANK YOU LADIES ......... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:57 am

Everytime I open the forum and see his beautiful picture with his mane full of shavings I just think what a shame. Why couldn't he have at least been ugly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU LADIES .........   THANK YOU LADIES ......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU LADIES .........
Page 1 of 1