Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY LADIES I'M HERE

Go down 
+3
Simi
Tammy
just joan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

HEY LADIES I'M HERE Empty
PostSubject: HEY LADIES I''M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:20 am

Location: THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Subject: Re: Joan where are u????? Today at 9:18 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOWDY...........AND THANKS GUYS FOR CARING.........EHMMMMMM.....WISSY, YOU ARE A STRANGE DUCK......BUT i LOVE YOU ANYWAY..JUST NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THE SINGING........NICE SONGS THOUGH.TAMMY, I STILL HAVE A SPOT IN THE BUNKHOUSE FOR YOU AND KAYLA EVEN IF YOU DONT SEE ME HERE MUCH..........AND I COUNT ON C4B TO TACK UP MY PONY AND STICK MY ARSE IN A SADDLE.......THANK GOD FOR MY OWN PRIVATE GROOM.
i'M ON eD'S COMPUTER SO YOU KNOW THAT AINT GONNA LAST LONG........MY SIGNAL TO THE BUNKHOUSE IS GONE FOR SOME REASON, THE LITTLE BOX THAT WAS PLUGGED IN NOW ONLY HAS ONE LIGHT INSTEAD OF THREE.
i'm going for my second treatment at lunchtime today..........I'm trying to stay positive about the antibiotics working, but its been almost 2 years since the pain started in my hands.........I can use my fingers, not my thumbs and if I have to put anything in my palm to pull(like a lead rope) I cant do it, it just hurts too much and I get really frustrated......I can carry a bale of hay with my finger tips, but cant open the efn bathroom door.........christ......they say I could have gotten if through slivers.(well I always have them in the winter bringing in wood) or a puncture.........well who doesnt have cat bites or claw marks when you are trying to remove matts from their coats, or you know you drive a nail through your hand, or a screwdriver slips, or you forgot you found some glass on walk and put it in you pocket........I can cut my hands just standing in the kitchen........or it could have come when I had the surgery on my shoulder...........so who knows..........I googled INFECTIONS IN THE BONE and I must say, I wish I hadnt read the part about AMPUTATION......that sure scared the shit out of me..........but on a happier note......the sun is shining, the puppy is molting, the ponies are laying flat out in the paddock, the cats are happy that Bear is protecting them, and I nearly have flowers blooming.......................THANKS AGAIN FOR CARING GIRLS...........I WILL TRY AND GET BACK ON LATER.........BUT DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH.

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:30 am

Hey Joan! Good to see you're back on the computer - even if it is Ed's. You can still lurk without typing - we won't hold it against you! I told Kayla last night about your hands and how sore they are. Here is a special wish that she sends your way ...

HEY LADIES I'M HERE PeaceOut

PEACE ... OUT !
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:40 am

HAHAHAHAHA............I SNORTED MY COFFEE AND NEAR CHOKED.........TOO COOL.........THANKS KAYLA
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:49 am

well as long as you didn't hurt your hands ... SNORT AWAY !!!!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:56 am

Oh JJ I hope it gets better...
To cute tammy lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:01 am

LOL good one Tammy.. Kayla I think you really cheered Joan up.. love it..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:34 pm

OSTEOMYALITIS(SP) IS WHAT THIS IS CALLED. I sure hope that we havent waited too long to start the antibiotics..........wish I hadnt read the brochure.......but, C4B promises to velcro and duct tape my arse in a saddle this summer come hell or high water........... :cowboyani.gif: :cowboyhound.gi PEACE OUT :afro:
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:58 pm

How can you have something for 2 YEARS before they find it????????
Jeepers, heal quick Joan! How well does Buck listen to your leg? With C4B by your side, they'll be no stopping you!
Fingers crossed the meds work quick!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:52 pm

they didnt find it cause no one looked there......all they were doing was giving me more pills for the pain cause they thought it was either my Fibromyalgia or me getting arthritis...........only when I gave up the last set of pills after 30days of trying instead of the usual 3 months was it thought that maybe I should go have a bone scan........christ it was only a couple of weeks ago I was at the same hospital for the scan on my brain for my eyes........we could have done the whole thing all at once.......... :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:56 pm

OMG Tammy...you so have to get off the rock and come party with us..you will fit right in....

Or.....Why don't some of us crazy Mainlanders plan a raid on Tammy...hmmm...Now I am thinking...And that hurts...
Back to top Go down
Giggles

Giggles

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Oh JJ!!! I had no idea what was going on girl!!! I miss you!!! I'll have to come visit soon!! If you ever need anything, you know I'm only a hop, skip and jump away! Love ya!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:21 pm

oH DONT YOU WORRY LITTLE CHICKY..........GOT THE NEW PONY, GOT THE NEW TRAILER,,,,,,,,,,I STILL NEED A SADDLE........BUT.......SOON.....WE'LL BE AT THE CBWR SHOWS..............
Back to top Go down
Giggles

Giggles

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Good to hear!!! You're new fella sure is a looker!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY LADIES I'M HERE   HEY LADIES I'M HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY LADIES I'M HERE
Page 1 of 1