Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question for all you woman out there..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca

Becca

question for all you woman out there.. Empty
PostSubject: question for all you woman out there..   question for all you woman out there.. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:36 pm

I've been having a hard time with birth control, and finding one i don't get sick off of.
febuary i was on allesse, and i got VICIOUSLY ill when my period was due, i was on tri-cylin before and that made me dizzy, and it stop my period for 4 months (which seems like a savoir to some girls, but to me it was terrifying not knowing.. maybe i'm just weird) my doctor suggested depo vera(sp?) back in febuary when i got really sick and i went in to see her (thinking it could be another absesse or what not) , and i said no because i have a few friends on it and they gained 50 pounds being on it, and being so close to grad i didn't want to risk it (well grad was this past weekend, but still who wants to carry around extra weight in general?!) i was supposed to go back / call my doctor but i never did..(idiot move) i'm just wondering what/ if anyones on the pill, your pro's and con's to different brands, etc..

thankss..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: question for all you woman out there..   question for all you woman out there.. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:21 am

why dont you just get one of those butterfly thingys....or dont they do them anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: question for all you woman out there..   question for all you woman out there.. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:35 am

Often it takes a few months to adapt as you are unbalancing the horomones in your body.

My sister gets viciously sick when she isn't on the pill (faints/vomitting/diahrrea) but it takes a few months for the pill to get in her systems and stop the miserable effects she has without it.

I'm VERY surprised they put you on Alesse to start with - that is generally not a first pick... Tri-Cyclen is very common at first.

You might want to try Demulen I think it has less estrogen/progesteron in it and that kind of sounds like it might be your problem - I'm not a doctor though and only know what I've been told. Hopefully you can get this all sorted out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Purple Chaps

PostSubject: Re: question for all you woman out there..   question for all you woman out there.. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:58 am

I was on T-C and I didn't much care for it. I've been on Diane for ...4- 5 years now with a break while I was pregnant and then on micronor while I was breatfeeding. Micronor was fine, but only has one hormone, I foudn I was moody and had horrible acne while on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question for all you woman out there..   question for all you woman out there.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question for all you woman out there..
Page 1 of 1