Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Place in Upper Burlington

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink Lady

Place in Upper Burlington Empty
PostSubject: Place in Upper Burlington   Place in Upper Burlington Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Does anyone know who purchased Cameron Lindsay place.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Place in Upper Burlington   Place in Upper Burlington Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:39 pm

someone actually baught it i hope they saw the house we looked at buying it last year way too much work
Back to top Go down
Pink Lady

PostSubject: Re: Place in Upper Burlington   Place in Upper Burlington Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:57 pm

I agree a lot of work both inside and out.Every time I go by I wonder if he filled in the holes where he took out the fence post that ran down to the brook. There is some nice trails close by.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Place in Upper Burlington   Place in Upper Burlington Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:36 am

Someone told me that a couple from Switzerland or something like that bought it.. I hope they check the indoor I heard that it has buckled in one of the corners a bit and will fall down if not fix ..
God I hope they are nice people.. Might have a place to ride in the winter..
They are just a stones throw from my place..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Place in Upper Burlington   Place in Upper Burlington Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:13 pm

yep your right there is a buckle in the wall of the arena and the older barn also there is a hole in the cover all at the top all of that stuff was minor compaired to the house it needs ALOT ALOT of work but I still wish we bought it. It would have to amazing to have an indoor for the winter. I used to work with Cameron and he was saying last year when we looked at it that there where people for switzerland area looking at it then. Might just have taken them awhile to get everything sorted.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Place in Upper Burlington   Place in Upper Burlington Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 pm

ummm switzerland eh.. wonder if they got any of them yellow ponies.. ??? :36_33_11[1].gi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place in Upper Burlington   Place in Upper Burlington Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Place in Upper Burlington
Page 1 of 1