Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a place to stay PEI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charlo

Need a place to stay PEI Empty
PostSubject: Need a place to stay PEI   Need a place to stay PEI Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Ok...so entry is sent, horse and kid are ready to rock and roll (i hope) Now the last details...we need sleeping accommodations. Does anyone know the area around Strathgartney or Bonshaw (horse is staying in Bonshaw) We are looking for a spot - nothing to expensive just clean works for us, I would tent but September 16-17 is just to damn cold for me...plus I would probably die due to my allergies.

I would really like to be close and not have to go into Charlottetown. If that be the case I suck up the cold and allergies and tent. lol!
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Need a place to stay PEI   Need a place to stay PEI Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:16 am

If I had my spare room cleaned out, I'd totally offer it to you guys (I'm 5 minutes from the park) There is the Desable Motel just up the highway, I'd say about five minutes before you get to the park. It's nothing fancy by any means, but it's a place to land and it's close! If you do decide to tent, my yard is always available! Need a place to stay PEI 368450
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Need a place to stay PEI   Need a place to stay PEI Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:02 am

way to go Krista........hope the Motel works for you Charlo.....you dont want to be sneezing all the time you are there......but well done with the offer of a tenting spot.........aint it great to have friends........... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a place to stay PEI   Need a place to stay PEI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a place to stay PEI
Page 1 of 1