Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House in Lower Burlington

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink Lady

House in Lower Burlington Empty
PostSubject: House in Lower Burlington   House in Lower Burlington Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Was just told that the people that purchase the house three doors down have horses. Not shore when they move in. Does anyone know someone that is buying a house in Lower Burlington 20min from Windsor? I hope they like to ride the trails.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: House in Lower Burlington   House in Lower Burlington Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:42 pm

I can tell you it wasn't us....but that house was on our list jsut didn't inquire about it yet as we are waiting to see what happens with the latest one we have an accepted offer on

Is this the white house with the red trim and 2 acres of land
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: House in Lower Burlington   House in Lower Burlington Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm assuming the last place didn't go through CC? House shopping sure bites... we did it for over a year and I think they're going to be carrying me out of my current home in a casket...

Keep us posted on what you find :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Pink Lady

PostSubject: Re: House in Lower Burlington   House in Lower Burlington Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:14 pm

No it is not the red house this one has 20 acres. There is a few out this way for sale. One that is a private sale I think it has 20 or 40 acres, A large barn but the house needs work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House in Lower Burlington   House in Lower Burlington Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House in Lower Burlington
Page 1 of 1