Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL

Go down 
+9
Dun Tru
Wissy
Simi
C4B's
Freva
lb-ranch
D-Cutch
Loves Color
just joan
13 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Empty
PostSubject: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:17 am

OK, I'M GOOD..........NO WORRIES.......

WHO ELSE IS OK...........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:47 am

No problems in Shelburne!

:7_10_4[1].gif:
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:51 am

I'm glad the storm bypassed us but slightly annoyed that I lugged everything in and now have to lug it back out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:08 am

Storm was a dud here, only a little rain and hardly any wind, but better to prepare and have nothing happen than not prepare and regret it.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:55 am

Glad to hear that everyone weather the sorm OK things are fine after Bill ambled through. Even though a load of work went into being prepared, it is always better to be safe than sorry. I still have visions of Juan and the devastation that was left in his path.

I was expecting a bit of rain and maybe a brisk wind but we were totally bypassed here. Actually had a fairly pleasant day, a bit overcast but the sun was shining by late afternoon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:09 pm

We are all ok, no damage, just a bit soggy!!!!, we had no doors on the barn and on sunday moring i wanted doors as it is my first storm with ponies at home, so we boarded up one of the doors to the stalls with ply wood for bailey and we made a stable door for Bella, no time to make 2 doors, we put them in when the wind and rain started and i sat in the barn with them for the afternoon, very very relaxing i snoozed a little hahahaha, and i let them back out again at about 4pm, and rob took down the ply wood and i cleaned up where water had come in the stalls etc, we went in for supper and about 8pm, i popped out to check on them and the wind was blowing a gale ( that is the trouble with living in a concrete house you don't hear the wind and we were watching a movie) so i called Rob down to put wood back up and get them back in for the night, i was worried a tree would go down over the fence and we live quite close to the highway, so they had a cosy night..............
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:21 pm

all good on our home front!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:59 pm

fine here... No Show Bill strikes again.. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Any news from our friends on "the Rock" ????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Nothing here really - some rain and a little bit of wind. A few old branches came down on the property, but nothing did any damage. The barrels in the field didn't even blow away! I should have left all the horses toys out!! :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:31 pm

All fine here
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:09 pm

It's all good here.
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Still standing!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 pm

No problemos here. Some heavy rain and winds but nothing to brag about. Our winter storms are worse than that. The place looks strange though with everything stowed away or hog tied. Lord Gord and I popped popcorn and drank some beverages on the deck during the storm. Kayla was at the neighbour's having a "Bill Party".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL   ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARE WE ALL STILL STANDING....ROLL CALL
Page 1 of 1