Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

H1N1 shots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

H1N1 shots Empty
PostSubject: H1N1 shots   H1N1 shots Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Well Greg and I got our H1N1 shots last nite.. glad to get that done and over with.. omg my arm really hurt and so did his.. we both get regular flu shots every year and our arms never hurt like this bugger did.. anyhoo it's almost feeling better now..
Did anyone else get theirs yet?...
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

H1N1 shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: H1N1 shots   H1N1 shots Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:21 pm

I had a dream last night that I got my H1N1 shot...didn't hurt a bit...lol. I don't know yet if I'm going to get it...I've NEVER had a flu shot and I havent' been sick in over 2 yrs. Where did you get your shot? at a clinic? or your doctor? I don't think they're available yet for the general public...however...patron's at Gus' Bar & Grill (on North and Robie St's in Halifax) got shots...I guess the nearby clinic wasn't busy enough to use up the vials they had and with only a 24 hr shelf life, the nurses went over to the bar and injected whoever wanted it...hahaha...a shot of whiskey and a shot of H1N1...hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

H1N1 shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: H1N1 shots   H1N1 shots Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Kayla had hers done. They aren't available yet for the general public who don't have underlying medical issues. Some days I'm sure I'll be getting it and other days I have second thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

H1N1 shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: H1N1 shots   H1N1 shots Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:37 pm

I got mine at the Family Focus clinic at the superstore in Lr. Sackville.. I have medical issues so I was able to have mine.. Greg got his as a first responder (Search and Rescue) our arms were a bit sore other than that no problems.. I guess I'd rather be safe then sorry.. it won't hurt me.. so why not if the chance it will protect me from getting really sick, then I'm in.. last year I was sick it seemed all winter.. hopefully this year that won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H1N1 shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: H1N1 shots   H1N1 shots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H1N1 shots
Page 1 of 1