Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New girlies...Halo and Bailey

Go down 
+13
MoonShadow
mountaincowgirl
Dun Tru
D-Cutch
oldladynewhorse
lb-ranch
SexyDexy
just joan
Simi
rude
Loves Color
Tammy
Freva
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

New girlies...Halo and Bailey Empty
PostSubject: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:47 am

As long as I have known my husband he has always said "I would like a buckskin someday"...well purely by chance a few weeks ago....I noticed a tiny picture about the size of a quarter in the corner of my computer screen. It was a little buckkin butt and it belonged to Halo.

New girlies...Halo and Bailey 58593-1-x

I have no reason why but I clicked on the picture, there was a number and I called it...yes, she was still available and they also had a younger half sister....His and hers!!!!! I had a terrible time finding transport but Horse Express who does a lot of hauling for us just happened to be making there first long haul past Ontario to within 70 miles of the fillies....fate or what?? They arrived safe and sound on Thursday morning. Halo turned one on the journey and Bailey is 9 months old. Both are as sweet and as mannerly as can be.

I had lost Charm a week before they arrived so knowing they were coming was a real bright spot.

Halo

New girlies...Halo and Bailey April222010018
New girlies...Halo and Bailey April242010011

Bailey

New girlies...Halo and Bailey April222010017
New girlies...Halo and Bailey April242010010

New girlies...Halo and Bailey April242010013
New girlies...Halo and Bailey April222010015

Last edited by Freva on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:02 am

Congrats on the new additions. Their colouring is STUNNING!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:23 am

Congrats. They are both lookers, Halo certainly took my eye.

:congratulation
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:26 am

congrats Val...there beautifuuuuulllll !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:29 am

They are still just babies but we are really pleased with them. Both have sweet temperments. They pics were taken shortly after they arrived and they were both tired, I am sure. Halo is the head honcho, Bailey is the follower. When they first arrived Bailey would take a mouthful of hay and start to munch and Halo would grab it out of her mounth and dunk it in the water bucket as if to say " We don't know these people, wash everything!!!!!" It was sort of funny!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

:congratulation :congratulation :congratulation :congratulation :congratulation :congratulation :congratulation :congratulation :congratulation :congratulation :congratulation
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:22 am

ITS THAT OLD...........THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON............HAPPENING AGAIN...............WOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:27 am

Bailey has a really kind face. :bigsmiley.png:
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Congrats on the new ones, love Bailey, lol but then I'm kindof partial to anything named that.
and you know I love duns and buckskin type colors ;P lol just add a little white and they'd match Kid
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:53 pm

I told Val she could use Older and Younger and have a 4-in-hand. She was not receptive to the idea.

lol!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Congrats!! They are both stunning New girlies...Halo and Bailey 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:32 pm

I wan't wait to see more pictures of them as they fill out and grow up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:59 am

:congratulation

They are both exceptional!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:45 am

WOW.. they are lovely!! Looking forward to seeing ALOT more pics of them. Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Wow! They match! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Hey val,there2 little beauties,fate or what?Well done you for bringing them Home.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:53 pm

congrats they are beautiful
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Congratulations val, what a cute pair, really really pretty babies....... looking forward to lots more pictures as they settle in..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New girlies...Halo and Bailey   New girlies...Halo and Bailey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New girlies...Halo and Bailey
Page 1 of 1