Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mandy and Bailey

Go down 
+2
MoonShadow
Highlander
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Mandy and Bailey Empty
PostSubject: Mandy and Bailey   Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Here's some pic's of Mandy and Bailey(wearing blue headcollar) on the first leg of there journey.Change of plan,they went to School for Visually Impaired and will be there for 2wks before going home for the summer.Mandy and Bailey Workpics021-2-1

Mandy and Bailey Workpics020-3-1

Mandy and Bailey Workpics019-2-1

Mandy and Bailey Workpics023-1

Mandy and Bailey Workpics024-2-1
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Mandy and Bailey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandy and Bailey   Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:48 pm

JOAN I THINK I GOT THE HANG OF THIS.AT BLOODY LAST!! Mandy and Bailey 775395
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Mandy and Bailey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandy and Bailey   Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:57 pm

GReat pictures!!!! Bailey looks like he is worried..:) Made me feel a bit sad. He must know how sad you all are at this. But hopefully after a few days with the other kids, they will feel settled in, and happy with their new job. They are beautiful horses.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Mandy and Bailey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandy and Bailey   Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Great pictures indeed, can you tell them good luck in their new job for me?
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Mandy and Bailey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandy and Bailey   Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:05 pm

As they say around here Bernadette ... "ya got 'er knocked!". You are now the picture queen. I just love these two - they remind me so much of Skipper. Same build and colour.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Mandy and Bailey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandy and Bailey   Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:17 pm

By Jove...you've got it!!!! The Connis look lovely, as usual. This has been such a difficult week for you...hope you are holding up OK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Mandy and Bailey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandy and Bailey   Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:58 am

WOOO HOOO WELL DONE BERNADETTE............YOU GOTTER FIGURED you get a big gold star.......wish I could have given you a big warm hug........am sure your day was not the best......just keep breathing,, in through the nose, out through the mouth.............. :hug.gif: :cowboyhound.gi Mandy and Bailey 516453
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Highlander

Highlander

Mandy and Bailey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandy and Bailey   Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks gals,there settling in ok.I have'nt been down to see them since Fri cause Sandra(the girl i work with )is in england till 2moro,and Solo and Jess are still here so have had to go into work to let them out and look after them.The guy who was supposed to bring them out to grass could'nt find the key to the horse lorry and his dad is away in spain(he thinks he may have them).He's been ringing around try'in to get hold of a horse box but to no avail.Had to get more hay of my brother as the horses could be here till i don't know when.Sandra's hubby and Maria(the girl leading Bailey out of horse box) have been going down to check up on connies and ensure they're ok.I hope to get down 2moro after work to see them.Am so frustrated,talk about nothing going to plan.There's not alot to do at work with just 2 horses there,so have just been cleaning and oiling tack,washing numnahs,clearing out junk,and washing jess and giving Solo sponge bath as he won't let you near him with a bucket of water,he's such a wuss at times.Oh nearly forgot,had the vet out on thurs as Solo has been coughing a lot over the last wk.He diagnosed COPD,(chronic obstruction Pulmonry Disease).So he is asmatic and his breathing is'nt the best God love him.Vet said out to grass will be best medicine for him,though when he comes back into light work in september he'll probably have to have meds to control it.What rotten luck huh. Mandy and Bailey 570740
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mandy and Bailey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandy and Bailey   Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandy and Bailey
Page 1 of 1