Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bernedette Arrives Today

Go down 
+4
Barefoot_Horsegirl
teekathepony
Flicka
Freva
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

bernedette Arrives Today Empty
PostSubject: bernedette Arrives Today   bernedette Arrives Today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:58 am

I am so excited.....oldladynewhorse and I are off to pick bernette up at the airport this afternoon. her flight arrives at 6:45. Her flight out of Dublin was, I believe at 6:30AM... so she will have a long day!!! bernie is on her way!!!!!!!!!!
:animal-smiley- :banana085.gif: bernedette Arrives Today 892293 bernedette Arrives Today 43238
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: bernedette Arrives Today   bernedette Arrives Today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:17 am

:lizard3.gif: :bigsmiley.png: :animal-smiley-

I just realized, if she's taking the bus from there to PEI, she's not going to be able to stop in here (Moncton). I'll have to figure out a way to visit somewhere on the weekend, that's not to far of a drive.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: bernedette Arrives Today   bernedette Arrives Today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 am

Yayyyyyy for traveling friends!

:wel_ani3Tay.gi :welcomeclipart :butterflies2.g
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: bernedette Arrives Today   bernedette Arrives Today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Flicka wrote:
:lizard3.gif: :bigsmiley.png: :animal-smiley-

I just realized, if she's taking the bus from there to PEI, she's not going to be able to stop in here (Moncton). I'll have to figure out a way to visit somewhere on the weekend, that's not to far of a drive.
The bus won't stop in Moncton?
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: bernedette Arrives Today   bernedette Arrives Today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:25 pm

OMG, I can't believe that it's FINALLY happening! See how wonderful this ME site is? Bringing new friends into our lives. Not to mention empowering us to take some bold moves. I mean, who the heck else would just hop on a plane from Dublin to come over and meet a bunch of crazy canadians whom she's never met before. YOU ROCK BERNIE !!!

:cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: bernedette Arrives Today   bernedette Arrives Today Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:45 am

and if we cant get Moonshadow to come visit us at the Survivor Camp.......C4B,. Sooke and I are just going to hop on the ferry at Pictou and go visit Diana and pick up Bernadette at the same time.............2 visits in one.......woooo hooo :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: bernedette Arrives Today   bernedette Arrives Today Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 am

Welcome to the Maritimes Bernie!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: bernedette Arrives Today   bernedette Arrives Today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Getting all set to pick up Bernadette, in C'town at supper time.... bernedette Arrives Today 189201 now she starts the second leg of her journey.. PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND. bernedette Arrives Today 995877 I hope she is not too frazzled from her ALL DAY bus ride! bernedette Arrives Today 30776

I shall post pictures as I get them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bernedette Arrives Today   bernedette Arrives Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bernedette Arrives Today
Page 1 of 1