Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rave and a little rant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

rave and a little rant Empty
PostSubject: rave and a little rant   rave and a little rant Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Buzz is doing well at the trainers, a little goosie with all the wind this week but I am a very happy customer :)... I am loping him now and not freaking out.... but I'm riding in a rough out, a little cheat...lol He is soft in the face, backing, his trot is coming along nicely thank god or I might not have any fillings left ;)

...but here is the rant part.....

when we had him gelded we had the 2 visable wolf teeth removed and were waiting for the other 2... well now he has 4.... I am going to scream! I paid over 200 to have those teeth out and there they are AGAIN!!!! I have them in my horse version of a baby book. I called the vet who pulled the teeth and they say that "I must be mistaken" if they removed 2 wolf teeth then that's what they were. AUUUUGGGGGHHHHH! So now I will have to get the other vet because they are COMPLETELY USELESS and refuse to believe that he now has 4 wolf teeth.....GRRRRR
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: rave and a little rant   rave and a little rant Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:08 am

wooo hooo for the rave part..........good for you on the lope.

the rant part........I would be going into the receptionist area a kicking up one hell of a stir if no one comes out to look at the teeth......I'm pretty sure you have dates times and receipts for everything that ever happened to Buzz...and that was a lot.......you must have built at least one part of their surgery and maybe a car or two......how dare they call you a liar because in fact that is what they are doing!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are in the right.......damn well stand up for your right....no one else will.. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: rave and a little rant   rave and a little rant Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 am

They're like wisdom teeth right? only one set?

so.....what did they pull then? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: rave and a little rant   rave and a little rant Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:20 am

I know... what did they pull!!! :shock:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: rave and a little rant   rave and a little rant Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:39 am

Have you researched Wendy to see if they can ever have an extra set?...You often hear of people that still have a certain baby tooth as the 2nd tooth is not there (my sister has 2 baby teeth and she is 34) Just a thought...Cause I never heard of them growing back...
As far as the vet office implying I was a liar...Good god hold me back...I can be one irrate customer in those situation..i wouldn't let them get away with it...I would have a different vet do the procedure and I would submit the bill to the other vet...

CONGRATS on the lope girl....It will all come together for you..Just breathe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rave and a little rant   rave and a little rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rave and a little rant
Page 1 of 1