Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)

Go down 
+5
hopeful_farm
Ellie*Mae
Wissy
Caper Cowgirl
just joan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:03 pm

There was a condition of that warrant, a condition that she had to get the warrant herself from underneath the shirt that held those abs, the chest of a god and arms of a saint and the belt that wrapped around a piece of heaven sent from above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BREAK....I need to breathe....OMG could you imagine...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:08 pm

:cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:27 pm

As she explored Keith for the warrant, all he could think about was Caper Cowgirl and the memories he wanted to make with her (Not just you average memory but ones that would rock and shatter this earth) If only he could have that Caper
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:21 pm

breaker breaker 1 9 this heres the rubber duck

we have gone from fiction, to science fiction, to slutty adult romance.......OMG......all we need now is a good murder.......

As she snaked that belt off his pants with just one flick of her wrist, she made a windsor knot, looped it around his ankles and pulled........down he went.....out cold.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:54 pm

She then grabbed that warrant and tore it up in teeny tiny pieces and tossed it to the wind, she then stepped over his sorry a$$ and walked into her haven and double locked the door!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:04 pm

To her suprise she found Keith urbans clone waiting inside

----------------------------------------------------

hahahahaha I had to get one more crack at him...hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:37 pm

I really had enough of this guy so I sucker punched him and knocked him out cold and tossed him outside with his other half.. dusting my hands off I finally was able to drag myself upstairs and crawl into bed.. god it is nice to be home.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CC.. go to bed.. :sleep: or you know you can always... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:lookitup.gif: read!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:52 am

While laying in my comfy bed I had vision of how easy life would be if I got rid those that caused me the mental torture, those that haunted my dreams, those that could effect the rest of my life if I didn't get rid of them permanently....I just had to get ahold of Clifford the big red Dog..You see he was never the same sweet dog once his TV career ended..just like the stories you hear about other child actors...Up roaming the streets at night, barking up the wrong tree, eating scraps behind restaurants
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:46 am

CC are you planning on having Wissy and Me assasinated????????
hahahahaha...............you are a pistol woman..........where the hell are you trying to take this story now????????????

I have to go back and read the story from the beginning again to see if any of this still makes sense......
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:54 am

Waking refreshed and invigorated, she texted her Loan Arranger and instructed him ot pick up her sister and bring her to the ranch.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:44 am

sorry girls, I can't think of anything to contribute this morning. My mind just can't get off the thoughts of Keith Urban's chest. I think I need a smoke - and I don't even smoke ....
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:06 am

maybe someone should post a pic of this guy so I can see what all the hubub is about :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:31 am

one other thing she realized this mornning that Keith Urban really is just another sad excuse for a man.. glad she got that all out of her system. Now what to do before her sister arrives?
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:37 am

-------------------------------
Can't add right now..In shock over the Keith comment
-----------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:44 am

tehehehe.. aren't you suppose to be at work anyway.. CC.. lol
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:03 am

Mr. Keith Urban he's 42 yrs old believe it or not... have to admit he is cute!

NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Keithurban31-430x250
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:14 am

yep, I'll give him cute........but I dont like my men to be prettier than me............so its really slim pickins at this stage of my life.........hahahahaa :suspect: :crazy.gif: :gunt.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:21 am

:doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 pm

I was at work when I commented...I snuck online for less then 10 seconds...Then I got caught...

THAT'S MY BOY....WE HAVE SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL TOGETHER (Just he doesn't know about it...lol)
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:22 pm

He may be cute, but come on... anyone who willingly marries Nicole (My Face Doesn't Move) Kidman has to have a problem or two. :geek:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:16 am

SO ARE WE DONE WITH THIS..........OR SHALL IT BE RESURECTED?????????? ITS UP TO YOU.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:32 pm

she has decided to just tell her sister everything.. not just bits and pieces of what has gone on in her life since she left the ranch.. but the whole darn story from begining to end. Hoping her sister will understand and help her figure out how to straighten out everything that has come undone over the past 5 yrs.. It won't be an easy task but she is willing to try and make things right in her life again!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:35 pm

OH.......WELL..........I GUESS THATS THE END!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:59 pm

It may be the end of her story, but wait til you hear what her sister has to say about the obstacles she has had to overcome being a lady friend to the local church minister
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Oh she was more than a lady friend.. and the minister was married with 10 kids... NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 421103
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)   NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW STORY........ADD ONE SENTENCE......(could be tricky)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next