Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alive and Kicking

Go down 
+2
teekathepony
Tammy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Alive and Kicking Empty
PostSubject: Alive and Kicking   Alive and Kicking Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:53 am

Hey Gang! I know I haven't been very good lately at posting things and getting some photos on here. I've promised myself to ride more and post more. Here are a few shots from last week. We actually had 3 sunny days in a row and now they are calling for 5 days of rain. Knew we'd have to pay the piper eventually!

With spring comes poop scooping. The boys are completely infatuated with the tractor. Once I heard a bang and looked over from my scooping to see Thunder with his front hooves on the step of the tractor. I think he wanted a turn at driving!

Alive and Kicking Thunderandtractor
Alive and Kicking Stretchandtractor

Stretch has decided he's had enough of this riding thing. He'd prefer to just lay in the sun! While I was getting ready he saw fit to grab the saddlepad and try to convince me not to ride. Didn't work!

Alive and Kicking NoRiding2
Alive and Kicking NoRiding4
Alive and Kicking NoRiding3
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Alive and Kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Kicking   Alive and Kicking Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:59 am

Great pics Tammy, my guys are obsessed with the tractor too!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Alive and Kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Kicking   Alive and Kicking Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:35 am

Thanks for the sunny pics! We've been experiencing those 5 days of rain and its been miserable, cold and awful.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Alive and Kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Kicking   Alive and Kicking Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Aw great pics - glad you are back! It's hard to stay motivated in this crappy weather...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Alive and Kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Kicking   Alive and Kicking Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:32 am

Everyone looks great.. so happy you had some sun.. what's it like.. I've forgotten.. think we are getting moldy here.. maybe some sun today..
I too have been lax in posting.. trying to post more and more pics too!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Alive and Kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Kicking   Alive and Kicking Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:09 am

The boys look great!!! Looks like everyone was enjoying the sunshine...it has been a hot commodity lately. Our gang loves the tractor too. I haven't been taking too many pics lately due to the weather and muddy shaggy ponies but will have to post some soon too...plus I still argue with photobucket.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

Alive and Kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive and Kicking   Alive and Kicking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alive and Kicking
Page 1 of 1