Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I AM STILL ALIVE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

I AM STILL ALIVE Empty
PostSubject: I AM STILL ALIVE   I AM STILL ALIVE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:54 am

As you all know its been one Bleeding heart of a house hunting journey....Well it happened...We close on our new house Monday....The house even has the SOLD sign on it..YIPPY

We had to be out of our house last week so the tenants we are renting to could move in (we signed a lease with this person when we thought we HAD a house in the Valley...actually leaving us homeless when he deal fell through...)

We have spent a lovely yet boring 1.5 weeks at the cottage in Yarmouth...No internet...no reliable phone service and so mant friggin bugs...yikes

We are back to the area now staying with Michael's family till Monday....Papers to sign today with the lawyer at his house (We couldn't make it back in time yesterday to get it done during office hours...Par for the course for us...hehe)...Final inspection of the home is tomorrow at noon and we pick up the keys Monday....

THEN THE WORK BEGINS

I won't be online til August 18th as it appears to be many customers awaiting service hook ups and so on....Hopefully a neigbor someone will have unlocked wireless....FINGERS CROSSED

I am breezing through the topics but will never have the time to reply on them
Just all know that I am watching and reading...Kinda like lurking but you know I am doing it..hahaha
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

I AM STILL ALIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM STILL ALIVE   I AM STILL ALIVE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:18 am

Congratulations. It sound like a happy ending to the house hunt story. You must be relieved, excited etc. Can you move in immediately after signing???
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
lb-ranch

I AM STILL ALIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM STILL ALIVE   I AM STILL ALIVE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:26 am

Congrats on the new digs, hope you get moved in and settled quickly (and internet even quicker, ;) lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I AM STILL ALIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM STILL ALIVE   I AM STILL ALIVE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM STILL ALIVE
Page 1 of 1