Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!

Go down 
+4
just joan
Wil-If-I-Want
Sooke
DesignedByDiesel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Wow guys, it has been so long since I have been on ME. I have missed everyones posts and pictures! I finally have decided I should re-activate my account since it deactivated on me. :s

So what is new with me? You really want to know?

I am no longer in the Maritimes. (very sad, i know). I have relocated to Yellowknife NWT. Left me family, my awesome friends and pretty awesome horses. Dumbest move I have ever made I think.
I did this kind of spur of the moment. I left July 27th this year to arrive in YK at 1:30 PM.

Now the reason why I left was for a guy (that is where the dumbest move ever comes from). The SAME guy I was having problems with when I was posting about him earlier in the year. I have moved here to be with him and his amazing family.

2 weeks ago he comes to me saying he doesn't see us long term and we broke up. Devastated I was pretty much homeward bound. We ended up getting together last Tuesday night and talked things through, decided to take things a little slower and whatnot. BUT tonight I caught random that he was talking to girls on POF.com. I just flew off the handle at him tonight and now I am just waiting for him to get back here so we can haev a duel match fighting expo.

that's my life! shoot me now!
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:01 am

Hello Sherri! If you can stand a little bud-in-ski read on...What is the purpose of waiting for a fight? What will it accomplish? Come back to where you are loved and cherished. He doesn't obviously...It took me seven years to figure it all out. Sometimes it just isn't worth the anguish and heartache. You can't 'fix' everything...Don't waste your time, like I did...That's my 2 cents worth...Make yourself happy... SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! 209173
Back to top Go down
Wil-If-I-Want

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:17 pm

I will chime in with my two cents.

I was involved with a guy who I would have done anything, and everything for. I had a failed relationship prior to this one and felt nothing for the guy so feeling for this one made making the relationship last my number one priority. I changed who I was slightly in that I never quite trusted him enough to completely relax and do "my" thing. He was not a cheater and I am confident in saying that however he was a borderline alcholic nearing the end of our relationship. I always felt like I was never good enough, wasn't allowed to cut my hair, and had to dress well, pretty skanky. At the time, I thought it was all normal.

I moved around for this guy, paid all of his bills, put up with his drama and his friends drama.. I practically drove my family crazy with the spirals of happiness then dramatic pit falls. One minute he'd love me with all his heart, another he'd say that we needed to take a break. It got to a point where we'd argue, break up, and then be back to square one the next day.

During this time I did not have a close knit bond with my mare because he thought she was a waste of money and also if I spent time with her that meant that I couldn't be monitering him somehow...

Looking back now it all seems absolutlely rediculous. I am a strong person and I can't believe that I tollerated such non sense. I could tell you some crazy stories ones that even now I can't believe ACTUALLY happened.

I would rather dedicate my time to people who respect me now. I've come to find that you should not have to work SO hard at a relationship. I've been with my present boyfriend now for over a year and a half and I honestly do not know where I would be without him. He encourages me to do what I want, to be who I want to be, and to not worry about "us" ever. It was soooo hard to get used to!!! When he'd see my insecurities and talk to me about them I finally understood that my last boyfriend had messed with my emotions to the point that I couldn't even see right for wrong, or normal from abnormal.

I hope that all works out for you. Be who you want to be, do what you want to do, and the rest will all fall into place.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:18 pm

you guys are way too verbal with your advice.........

SHERI.......GET ON THE PLANE........GET ON THE PLANE NOW........GO HOME.........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Sherri.. babes.. come home please.. there are plenty of fish in the sea and there is one here waiting for you.. trust me.. a minute more wasted there is a minute more taken from your life.. and believe me..life it way to short.... come home.. I bet your mom and friends are sick about this.. they all want you home.. so you can be hugged and loved like you deserve..
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Yes come home!! I'll be there to cook you KD and watch retarded videos on YouTube AND LOL at POF Ads.. Plus love all over your ponies. Now don't disappoint me because you best be there when I get there!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:44 pm

soooooooooooo are you on your way home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come home where more people love you than where you are now.. make sense doesn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Twilight

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:35 am

C'mon home, babe.

The writing is sadly on the wall with this dude, but there are lots more. And, who says you need someone to be happy?

Plus, it is warmer here. Yep, even in the winter.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:48 am

I agree with what everyone else is saying COME ON HOME GIRL!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:34 pm

where are you??? Hope you didn't kill him and bury his body in the frozen tundra.. lol.. that wouldn't be cool!!!!!!!!!! come on home, home is where you the valley girl belongs..
Back to top Go down
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:00 pm

You guys sure know how to tell it as it is! Baha. I missed it. LOL!

I know even if things do not work out so great relationship wise, I may just stay here for a bit longer. I do have a great job that pays better than any job I could ever get in NS. I am moving out of the house and renting a room in a house in town. I am thinking maybe just getting away and like Will's mom had said to me; maybe getting out of the house and doing my own thing he will realize how good he had it.

We didn't end up really 'fighting' the other night. It was more along the time of a good talk. He understood why I was upset over the whole online dating, he has stopped messaging people on there but who knows what his phone contains. I really can't be a relationship where I can't trust my boyfriend.

Once I am out of his living space, I can depend on myself only. I'll have a car of my own so that is the main independence along with my own place to live. I am going to stop talking to him and prove I CAN live without him
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:21 pm

good for you.. and I agree.. stay and make some serious money.. save lots so when your ready to come home you will have a bit of nest egg so you can really relax and find a perfect job here for you.. I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope it all works out.. promise me one thing.. you won't be a fool.. watch your back and don't be a door mat.. be your own person.. your young and have a long life ahead of you.. think of only positive stuff.. and rock Yellowknife... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:26 pm

AHMEN wissy!
Let me know when you come home :)
Back to top Go down
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:33 pm

I will make a flight to Nfld FOR SURE before coming back home to NS Becca...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:31 am

I sure hope things are going better for you kiddo..........try not to fall back into THE TRAP.......I agree with Mariea....squirrel away as much money as you can......keep your head and your heart.........dont let anyone screw around with your dreams........we are all here for you. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks Joan :) I have grown stronger that is for sure. We are managing to work things out for now. But I believe another talk is in order. We are going out for lunch today so maybe I can have a good talk today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!   SHERRI IS ALIVE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHERRI IS ALIVE!!!
Page 1 of 1