Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Alive

Go down 
+6
Oakie Dokie
Freva
Dun Tru
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Loves Color
Caper Cowgirl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:49 am

I have missed you guys.....After moving home to Cape Breton and getting settled my world has been extremely busy. ...I had been working at a new job that required me to put in 16hrs a day 5 days a week....I couldn't take it anymore and quit the first of this week...I had no life

I have had opportunity to creep on here randomly but that ws about it...Lucky I had time in my day to shower

Thought I would share some pics of the special pony that has won Morgan's heart and she has won his....

Introducing Morgan and Bueno....Bueno has a heart breakng story of his own with a happy ending

Here's is the condensed version. Bueno was the childhood love of my dear friend. As it happens in the horse world we outgrow our ponies and move on. She was able to keep track of Bueno for many years but eventually lost track. Poor Bueno ended up in the hands of a non-caring person. When he was found in Newfoundland this past year he was severely under weight, infested with lice (to the point he had major balding issues), hooves that looked like elf's feet and many other issues...A wonderful lady in NFLD rescued him and untimately re-united Bueno with his family in CB that never stopped loving or searching for him. Bueno arrived back to CB just as Morgan and I did....I ran into his owner and thats when it all started....We thought Morgan and Bueno would be a dream team....And that they are....Bueno has comes leaps and bounds since being rescued and still has a bit to go....But one thing he isn't lacking is love.....Morgan has found traits in him that only Century possessed in her eyes....Bueno's owner, myself and everyone that loves him couldn't be more honored to witness the love and development of the dream team known as Morgan and Bueno....

Here they are:

I'm Alive 021-3

I'm Alive 018-2

I'm Alive 020

Braving the cold
I'm Alive Adingmyphonepics073

I'm Alive 002-2

I'm Alive 006-3

I'm Alive 011-3

Definately my child with the Tim Horton's in hand....The only kid I know that can drink tea, text and ride at the same time...lol....and do all of them well....hahah
I'm Alive 019

Our future stunt rider....She trusts Bueno enough to start going outside the box....He would never do anything to hurt his girl....The love is there....Its a beautiful thing.....
I'm Alive 014-2

RIP CENTURY.....BUENO IS TAKING CARE OF YOUR GIRL I'm Alive 757770
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:56 am

That is great for both horse and rider...what a great looking team.
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 am

They look awesome together!! Bueno is super cute!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:50 am

Glad to see you are still alive and well!! New horse is a cutie!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Freva

Freva

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:06 am

What a nice looking duo. There is so much kindness and patience in Bueno's eyes. It is wonderful that he has Morgan to shower him with love and attention. A heartwarming story. All the best to you....taking a little bit of time for yourself is very important.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Oakie Dokie

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:22 am

Oh my freaking god.......My friend Ashley use to own Bueno....I showed with the CBWR for 10 years, until I moved and got married......I'm in Moncton now!

If you are refering to Ashley as your dear friend tell her Michelle Meunier said Hi....My last name is Ibbitson now but she would know me as Meunier I owned Dellers Raspberry and Princess Lamora, we use to hang out at Mona's and go to each others houses when we were younger...

And as far as sunrise stables goes I can't believe that puddle is still there...lol...It there everytime it rains...That was the place I took my first riding lesson when I was 10 years old..I showed Bar Town Jack Pots there every year with my horse Princess...Then I would just stick to CBWR and the EX...Where I would show Princess and Berry! Thoes were the good old days!

And Bueno was an awsome horse and I am sure he still is, is was always willing to do whatever you wanted...I was there when Ashley bought him as a 5 year old from Mona...He was always a great competitor, in the ring....Then Ashley sold him to Neville family and bought Charlie (charlie was my horse Berry's niece) ...anywhoo I'm glad he is healthy and has an awsome home now! What a great ending for this horse..

So nice to hear stories and see pictures that are all memories for me now! I haven't been to CB in a long time...Maybe i'll make it there this summer for a visit! That would be nice!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:40 am

What a great story - Glad to see you back on the board!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Michelle...I see Ashley every day....I tell her hello for you tonight when I see her...She still owns Bueno, Morgan rides him...Morgan is like Ashey's little sister....
I remember your horses very....

Thanks everyone I am glad b back to life
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:23 pm

yeah for sure tell her I said HI...she will be shocked! She was such a sweetheart....I think of a lot of horsey friends I have lost touch with over the years.....
Back to top Go down
Tammy

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Great to hear from you again CC. I've been wondering what's become of you since the move back home. I can't believe that Morgan and Bueno are partners! He used to be at Equine Meadows here and the owner decided to retire him so was looking for a good home. The people that got him said that they had a huge pasture and that he'd get the best of care. Well, through the jiggs and the reels it turned out not to be true at all. My friend Sharon was looking for a QH and came across an add for a 10 yr old QH named "Unio" (or something like that). The guy sent her pictures so she borrowed a trailer and went to look at him (it was fairly far from where she lived). When she got there she found an aged gelding that was skin and bones, feet overgrown, hair missing and was being kept in a standing stall in a small shed. She said there was no way she could leave him in those conditions so she brought him home and started nursing him back to health. He was in REALLY rough shape.

Bueno was well loved by the girls at Equine Meadows. Here's a link of some of the pictures that they posted after Sharon found him, so that she could see what he used to look like.

http://nfldtr.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=pictures&thread=8646&page=1

I thought the NLEC website had some pictures of him when Sharon first rescued him but I couldn't find any. He was in horrible shape. I went up and gave her a hand to clean him up. My primary job was sheath cleaning (Sharon couldn't do it). I'm not even going to tell you what I found in there but his "pea" was that large that the old fella had a hard time urinating (is that too much info?).

I'm so happy to hear that he and Morgan are doing well. Bueno is the type that needs to have a job in order to be happy. I'll pass on the good news to Sharon the next time I see her!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Great to hear from you CC and happy to hear both you and Morgan are doing well!!! Great pictures and very glad you shared them I'm Alive 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Michelle.....Ashley was shocked...She lit up like a lightbulb.....My email is capercowgirl@hotmail.com so send me your contact info so I can pass it on to her...She is pumped

Tammy....Sharon has a special place in the hearts of Cape Bretoner's for saving Bueno and eventually letting him come home....We picked Sharon up at the airport in November and she came and spent a weekend with us...Ashley is in regular contact with her and I keep in touch via facebook....She is an angel for sure...

Its good to be back...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 am

CC.. sounds like your finally settled at home, It's great to hear everything is going well.. and such a nice story about Bueno.. so many people involved in his rescue and return home to his land.. He's one lucky horse to have Morgan in his life.. I'm so happy for both of them. Looking forward to seeing more pics and your posts to of course.. welcome back girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:23 am

Hey..capercowgirl.....my email address is michelleibbitson@hotmail.com.....Ashley can email me through my email account!!!!!!!! I'm not on facebook! I am so glad you said Hello for me.....Now Ashley and I willl have some catching up to do.. I'm Alive 43238

Well gotta go to the barn now chat later!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Alive   I'm Alive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Alive
Page 1 of 1