Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ?? Empty
PostSubject: Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ??   Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:44 pm

WELL I don't like to talk nice about him because he usually ruins it by acting like an idiot but I just have to say that I'm so proud of him. I was suppose to go to the barrel race in samon river this weekend but Target pulled a shoe last weekend and I wasn't able to ride all week so I decided not to go. I was pretty bummed but still had the day off so my mom and I went on a hack and Target was awesome. This may not seem like a big deal but when the last time you hacked your horse was galloping out of control down the trail while bucking and slamming the breaks on at puddle I was more then a little nervous about going. We rode down to the old school at the end of our road I got off there cause at one point Target bucked me off there and I ended up in the hospital because they thought I had broke my neck. I just wasnt ready to ride in there again yet. So I got off walked him threw the school area down a steep hill and up a even steeper hill to the road got on and started onto the trails. Considering I haven't hacked in almost two years I was suprised at how well behaved he was he was so relaxed and happy on the trails and I"m glad I finally sucked it up and got over my fear. I did however lose my phone and I was freaking out about that but ended up finding it in the grass on the way back.
I rode Target again today and did the barrel pattern and I'm just so happy with how well he's doing with it he really seems to love it and really seems to also know what he's doing. I don't know how he knows since I'm the one that did most of the training on him but he must just be bred for it. I can't wait to get him going to some shows this season even if I only trot the pattern
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ??   Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:37 am

good for you NbyN.. I'm glad you bit the bullet and took him on the trail, sometimes we have to just set aside our fear and push forward, I'm so glad it all worked out for you and you must be sooooooooo proud of your boy.. I'm still waiting for your first race so I can take pics.. you better let me know cause I dont' wanna miss it..
Congrats on the great ride you had..and... finding your cell Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ?? 197264
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ??   Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Thanks M. I'm hoping to go to Bridgewater but I don't know for sure. I'm going to the bank this week to see if I get financing for the trailer I want to buy so we'll see unless I can find someone to take me with them there.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ??   Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Its nice to hear when someone is soooooo pleased with their horse...You and target seem to be moving along at a steady rate...Congrats

i think I would die if I lost my phone on a trail....I panic when I can't find it in the house
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ??   Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:17 am

Really happy for you guys........its wonderful when you just trust a little and they come through with flying colours............way to go. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ??   Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 am

Good on ya! It must have been a real challenge to hack out in the same area where your accident happened. You should be really proud of yourself as well as Target. Glad you found your phone. One winter the Lord lost his on the way to the airport and the next morning he spotted something black in the snowbank. It had snowed overnight and the plows had been out. Here the phone had dropped on the road and then been plowed up into the bank. And it still worked! ... Friggin' phones! ...
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ??   Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:13 am

thanks guys. CC I don't have any other phone other then my cell phone no home phone nothing so I was freaking out just abit lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ??   Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have I metioned that my horse is fantasic ??
Page 1 of 1