Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rant When leaving a message...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mypony

rant When leaving a message... Empty
PostSubject: rant When leaving a message...   rant When leaving a message... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:37 pm

So I am doing a new 'job' at work and I have to answer the phone and return phone calls. People leave messages and this is what gets me... the talk SO fast. Sometimes I have to listen to the message three or four times in order to understand what the phone number is.

When leaving your contact information for someone, talk slow and clear. Just because you know your phone number, I don't!
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: rant When leaving a message...   rant When leaving a message... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 pm

I agree...when I worked outside the home I had to listen to messages at times too what a pain.

Me - I say who I'm, my phone number slowly at the 1st, say my message, then repeat my name and phone number SLOWLY, at least once if not twice at the end. May be overkill, but at least they get a chance to get the name and number.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: rant When leaving a message...   rant When leaving a message... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:09 am

You're not with Air Canada anymore? Where are you working now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: rant When leaving a message...   rant When leaving a message... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:19 am

omg I get the same thing here at work.. and sometimes home on the machine.. mostly young people.. they talk a mile a minute and very hard to understand.. my hubby goes nuts when he gets those calls at home.. if he gets them on the phone.. he says.. hey hey slow the hell down so I can understand what you are saying.. stops them right in their tracks.. lol
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: rant When leaving a message...   rant When leaving a message... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:23 pm

I am still with Air Canada, but now I am in the Cargo/Baggage office doing vacation relief. So if you want to ship cargo or your bag got lost, I am the woman to help you!

So far it is not too bad. People that lose their bags are usually understanding, but some of them want to know exactly where their bags are right at that moment. I have to get my thick skin back from the call center...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rant When leaving a message...   rant When leaving a message... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rant When leaving a message...
Page 1 of 1