Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
just joan
Sailorgirl
Tammy
MoonShadow
D-Cutch
Simi
Lightning
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Well yesterday was a rotten frigging day!!!!!!!! Started off with burning out my boss's microwave, apparently it was on it's last legs. Almost got into a head on collision because people don't realize that if they're passing a vehicle and if there is someone coming the other direction, they should wait!!!! I had to come to a complete stop as did my friend that was travelling right behind me!! Turned the TV on when I got home and there's lines all through it. Put chicken in the oven to cook and my oven blew up. The bake element in the bottom is in pieces and I just realized a few minutes ago that the top elements aren't working either....ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 602907
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Oh no girl Hugs!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Hoping today is filled with positive adventures!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:07 pm

Sounds to me like your getting all the bad stuff over with in one swell swoop!!! On the bright side.. you might end up with a new stove for Christmas... or maybe even a new TV. Better put them on your Santa list.

I hope all the bad stuff is over with now, and you have better days ahead! My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 757770
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:17 pm

How on earth did you manage to NOT crawl back into bed and hide under the covers for the rest of the day? I sure hope today is better for you ... mind you, yesterday wouldn't be hard to beat!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Thanks Ladies!!! (((HUGS)))
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Good lord!...they say things happen in three's...well you had four's or five's and all really crappy! The main thing is that you are safe from what could've been a bad accident and the other stuff...hope you ordered takeout and you get a new TV for Christmas...LOL
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:39 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA////////SOUNDS LIKE A SANDRA BULLOCK MOVIE...........I love her...........anyway......glad you DID NOT GET HURT........only stuff...........and thats all it is........STUFF..............so give yourself a congratulatory pat on the back, and good soak in the tub and maybe something yummy to drink.........and thank your lucky stars............... My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 55920 :k0710787.jpg: :k0710787.jpg: :k0710787.jpg: :k0710787.jpg:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 am

Stay put and don't do anything risky. Some days never seem to end. Good thing tomorrow is another day.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Things can always be worse! (However, I'll absolutely admit that sounds like a pretty bad day.)

Go scream somewhere where no one can hear you, pound pillows, then be thankful for the things that could have happened but did not. :)
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:35 pm

WOW! Hope the rest of your week went better for you!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Was'nt that just a Day to forget-- Bloody Nora. Glad your safe and able to look back on it and laugh(some time).... Sounds more like something that would happen on "Family Guy".

lol! My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30776 My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 570740 My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 58398
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:03 am

Thanks Ladies, you are all awesome!!!!!!
I was given a 6 year old stove that cleans itself and you can program the timer to turn the oven on and off while I'm at work. (THANKS KIM!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!)
The boss bought a new microwave as it was on it's last legs anyway.
Larry and I bought a new 40" flatscreen TV for each other for Christmas.
I bought the saddle from the friend that was following me in the near head on collision.
So all-in-all everything turned out just fine. :-)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:12 am

THEN ALLS WELL THAT ENDS WELL :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1