Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringing up Donkey

Go down 
+14
oldladynewhorse
blackfly
Reggie
SexyDexy
Freva
tilly
teekathepony
Wissy
Barefoot_Horsegirl
Fiere
Wil-If-I-Want
Simi
Brown
just joan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wil-If-I-Want

Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:50 am

glad the dog was okay!

My dog was tied on a lunge line while i was bathing my horse. He was every quiet and I thought he was probably laying in the shade.. I look up to see the mama llama Emma walking towards him I nearly died...... she must have jumped her fence on the other side of the barn and came right around to the barn yard.....

I yelled as loud as I could at her and she freakin kicked my dog's face..

Luckily it only got the side of his jaw and he didn't so much as yelp....... my heart almost exploded.

I guess he's not safe loose, or tied... the llama has it out for him.....
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:19 am

Good Morning Ladies......Tuesday July 26.......absolutely nothing to report this morning. After I got home from my trip to town yesterday everyone was quiet and subdued. I had thought I might try doing a little halter training with Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 210885889 but, he had some different ideas about that. So I opted for moving Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 78140 around the pen a bit on his own.

I have come to the conclusion that any plans I have in mind at a particular time in the day may not be pencilled in on HIS schedule.,.....and that I will have to consult with him for a more convenient one. The good news is, his attention span is that of a gnat and he can be persuaded to participate if thoroughly convinced that there is something in it for him........I just have to figure out what the heck THAT is........

well, you all know the drill by now, check back often for updates during the day.

Peace, Out.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:44 am

WOW.. I have some reading to do ... to get caught up. 11 pages worth! Well I must get started!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Did you figure out the issue with your computer Diana?

Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Well this time when I signed on, I did get the pop up thingy.. so I clicked on it to always pop up.. who knew..???lol Wissy did !
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Wissy is Wise Woman.....she has many knowledge of things computer and occult........ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:59 pm

I have an IT department.... Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 99871 They fix what I break Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 510297 how that happened....honestly Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 466697
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:05 pm

haha.. I knew it had to be something simple.. lol... I'm no computer whiz, but have a daughter that is.. thank goodness.. it's like having my own personal IT person..lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 pm

finally managed to get the new halter fitted......I need to cut at least 4inches off each strap....its a foal halter.

Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 DSCI0008

Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 DSCI0007

I added a Purple heart Donkey tag with his name and phone number on it.....JUST IN CASE...... i got one for Haimish and Sam too Tags, not halter.

Last edited by just joan on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:32 pm

That halter is awesome!!!! Where did you get it? Makes Donkey look very handsome indeed.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:58 pm

love the halter it looks awesome on him!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:59 pm

I like it on him.. nice... Joan got it at Wayne's tack shop in truro..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:43 pm

After supper I threw the boys in the pen to keep up with Haimish's phsiotherapy. Batteries were dead in the camera, so by the time I got back Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 210885889 had dragged Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 78140 around then pen by his mane quite a few times at a pretty quick trot. I think Haimish had had enough of the dragging by this time.........Sam of course was the Rodeo Clown as usual...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7SNdHIW-ZI

I think the midget can go in the cart next week........not with me in.......but pull it at least.....what do you think??
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Well, so much for going to bed at a decent hour tonight. I just discovered your blog and have been sitting her giggling to myself for over half an hour. It sounds like you guys are having a great time. And Haimish is healing! FANTASTIC! Shaemus is the best thing that could have happened to you guys. He is so darned cute and totally devious. LOVE IT! :banana085.gif:

Keep the blog going. I think it's brought alot of us back out of our slump!
Back to top Go down
munchmom

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 am

Amen to that Tammy!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 am

Good Morning Ladies......Wednesday July 27.........sorry I\m so late this morning......but I might have over done stuff yesterday and am a wee bit jiggered to say the least.

Pouring as is the normal here on this Tropical RainForest Island of ours.........glad I managed to get most of the grass cut yesterday......should be a real joy raking it up........ I can hear Shaemus out the window just going crazy, pawing, banging the ball, rattling his teeth on the steel gate..........hahaha.......makes him sound like a veritable psychopath......but I have managed to Donkey proof the barn.........and he can play and run up the alley all he wants now.

I moved the feed freezers into the spare stall, I also will keep the shavings and hay in there, and shut the gate. And I put the gate on the stairs, I had said I was going to do that, and just never managed....if my hands will let me, I'm gonna rig up something a little more easy to manage than the wheelbarrow in front of the door. I may bring them in here later for an impromptu song or two.......who knows.

Sure is good to see Tammy is back...........cant wait to read her adventures........Peace Out.

ps.............its thundering and lightning AGAIN............
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:42 am

haha.. Me thinks donkey has ADHD.. but he's some good for midget
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 am

My little lucky Charm..

Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 285189_10150736096430529_794710528_19818382_1754024_n
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:44 am

You know, TROPICAL rain forest I could deal with. This damn chilly rain forest I can not.

I love Shaemus' purple heart tag. So cute!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:26 pm

just playing with this new Picnik app I have on my Picasa

Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 DSCI0037-1
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:24 am

Good Morning Ladies....Thursday July 28...........So far this morning its NOT THUNDERING>, but since some Turkey has secretly moved Cape Breton Island from its North East Position on the globe to some Godforsaken point on another Meridian all bets are Off!!!!

I have a jungle growing up my driveway, and yes, I have tried the boiling water, some vinegar, and even some salt...and a few spots behind the barn where I even tried Peeing.......I just cant keep up with the vegetation. I am going to have to lock the boys in the padddock for a couple of days and resort to the ROUND UP!!!

Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 210885889 is settling in and runs around here like he owns the place, he is very good at pretending the chain I put up accross the driveway is a barrier and when I notice he is on the Other side he very politely crawls or jumps back on command.

I am beginning to think that this blog should come to an end.......Shaemus and Haimish are good buddies now and really enjoy each others company, and when Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 210885889 is still in the mood to play he chases Sam, but they more or less have settled into a routine and its just normal everyday living. I dont want to bore everyone with the same old stuff everyday and I cant just Make Funny things happen.

I will probably giggle everyday for the rest of my life listening to him gallop up the rubber mats and his attempts at braying, but I'm pretty sure thats not enough material to warrant a daily running blog.

So, unless something extraordinary is going on I will limit my postings to a spot in Berts Diner, or Pictures.

It's been an absolute blast Girls. Peace. Out.
Back to top Go down
munchmom

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:28 am

I'm gonna miss my daily Sheamus and Hamish fix!! LOL I am sure you will still have lots to share with us.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:39 am

Happy 1 month Anniversary to you and Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 210885889 !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Brown

Brown

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:55 am

Thanks for the blog and so glad they are all settled in.

Anything new and exciting let us know.

Wish you were closer - could help you with the weeds - store bought round up is expensive and diluted - check with a local farmer as he may have some for you and mix accordingly. Works best in the fall just before a frost. Weeds get killed twice.

Later and I will hope for better weather for you!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 am

Hahahaha Brown.......I AM THE LOCAL FARMER..............aint no one anywhere near me........ :Chicken-Dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing up Donkey
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next