Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!!   Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:41 am

Hey Gang!

I haven't had much chance to post lately. We are experiencing some domestic unrest (f-in men! ... sorry Whammy) :devil5.gif: which is taking up all my energy. I have some pictures of my lesson on Stretch from the other week and hope to post them by the weekend. Don't give up on me, I'll be back!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!!   Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:30 am

waiting with baited breath for the pictures........we knew you wouldnt be too far away.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!!   Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:00 am

hah.. men.. you can't live with them and it's illegal to shoot them.. Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!! 474306

Sittin waiting for your pics.. :36_1_67[1].gif
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!!   Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:42 am

We figured you weren't dead....Or at least we didn't read it in any local papers...lol

Hope everything is working out...I hate men too, any I was ever with....But I love my Whammy...(If you read this sweetheart I would love for you to get me a Tim's coffee)

If you need an ear to vent in...I live to far away to hear ya...But my eyes can read PM's....I can only read today before 2 or Sunday evening when we get home from penning...lol...I seem to have bankers hours...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!!   Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still Alive and Kickin' HARD !!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1