Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need a place to stay in New Glasgow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

need a place to stay in New Glasgow Empty
PostSubject: need a place to stay in New Glasgow   need a place to stay in New Glasgow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi all.

I am doing the equine massage course in new glascow in june and just wondered if anybody knows of some where cheap to stay for the week.....appricate your help !!!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: need a place to stay in New Glasgow   need a place to stay in New Glasgow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:07 pm

If you can't find a place there you can stay with me. Still a bit of a drive each day but I'm cheap ie: free lol!

Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: need a place to stay in New Glasgow   need a place to stay in New Glasgow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:52 pm

I may well take you up on that...it would be fun to stay with you for a week !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: need a place to stay in New Glasgow   need a place to stay in New Glasgow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Just remember that SD may be cheap, but she's not easy! lol!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: need a place to stay in New Glasgow   need a place to stay in New Glasgow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:50 pm

hehehehe.. now I think I might want to visit while your there Carol.. omg Azure picks her nose too.. thought I'd better warn ya! hahaha
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: need a place to stay in New Glasgow   need a place to stay in New Glasgow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:24 am

and vacuums the bed every night..............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: need a place to stay in New Glasgow   need a place to stay in New Glasgow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 am

Actually I replaced the vaccum with a lint brush. Doesn't do quite as good a job but means I don't have to drag the vaccum out every night. Oh, and Mariea, I only pick my nose in your car, not at home. need a place to stay in New Glasgow 45324

Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: need a place to stay in New Glasgow   need a place to stay in New Glasgow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:48 am

lol.. sure you do.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need a place to stay in New Glasgow   need a place to stay in New Glasgow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need a place to stay in New Glasgow
Page 1 of 1